Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Are Japanese people really that hot?

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

Are Japanese people really that hot?

Are Japanese girls/boys that hot? I have been looking at some post and thread saying that Japanese people are hot, but in my opinion they are just normal, i don't really see the attractions off them. So i want you to update me as in How hot are they?why are they hot? Am I really missing a lot here?

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Are Japanese people really that hot?

not really in my opinion, to me i think spanish boys are sexy as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    man japanese boys look good but ohhh i love me a spanish man!!! just wanna wrap him up and take him to go and let him eat me like a taco!!!

my bad got carried away. *coughs*& ummmm they look decent but spanish boys are better.
    hace calor muy muy calor

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Its a matter of opinion. If you look at their culture, they have something about them (can't find the right word) where they always strive to be the best that they can be. Combine this with their very healthy diets and just natural gene structural they can be considered a beautiful race. Of course this doesn't apply to everyone.

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    not really in my opinion, to me i think spanish boys are sexy as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    man japanese boys look good but ohhh i love me a spanish man!!! just wanna wrap him up and take him to go and let him eat me like a taco!!!

my bad got carried away. *coughs*& ummmm they look decent but spanish boys are better.
    hace calor muy muy calor
    no offense, but there is a Spanish boy in my class who never gets date, so i don't see how hot Spanish people are, but their are some really hot Spanish boys/girls out there , it just that to me i don't really see allot of them.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sit in a room with a soanish man and let him talk spanish to you while he carresess your cheek and feeds you and says all sorts of stuff you know but act like you dont while he only pays attention to you and when you make love to him he got you saying the national anthem in spanish!!!!!!!
    *coughs* my bad. ummm i love spanish men cuz im half spanish and i think they are one of the most romantic races out there and they have good hair.
    *drools* i love hose!! he is fine!!

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by exderz View Post
    Are Japanese girls/boys that hot? I have been looking at some post and thread saying that Japanese people are hot, but in my opinion they are just normal, i don't really see the attractions off them. So i want you to update me as in How hot are they?why are they hot? Am I really missing a lot here?
    I think your really missing a lot here... I'm third generation Japanese/American on both sides of my family... Does that mean I'm hot (grumble grumble grumble...)
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

I think your really missing a lot here... I'm third generation Japanese/American on both sides of my family... Does that mean I'm hot (grumble grumble grumble...)
    Well there are always a defective among a batch of production.

JUST KIDDING!

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

I'm usually objective on this kind of subject.
    BUT
    If you generally like how Asians look than I have to say that the percentage of beautiful women in Japan is higher than in most other countries I know of.
    I didn't want to believe it but after spending some time there I just had to admit it.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast