Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Are Japanese people really that hot?

Otaku Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Are Japanese people really that hot?

I also wouldn't have thought that any specific 'race' of people were more beautiful than another, but after coming to the Ukraine, where a huge percentage of the female population is gorgeous, I wouldn't be surprised if the female populace of Japan is the same way. However, from pictures that I have seen I don't see them as being extra special in any way. So I will just take Hassun's word for it.
    "Who said I'm pissed?" - Silverskater145
    "That gigantic wall of text you posted did a pretty good job of it." - Raven Omega

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro View Post
    Well there are always a defective among a batch of production.

JUST KIDDING!
    lol

I wouldn't consider Japanese girls hot, just that their cute factor are a lot higher. From what I get, Asian goes for cute whereas the West goes for sexy/hot.

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

My opinion I think Korean,Japanese, Philipino boys are hot. Don't get my wrong I like other types of boys but their lean body attracts me hehe. I know for sure I'm hot for me to be black am I right?
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Well... I like how most Japanese boys are so skinny. Like skinnier than me. For some reason I just think that's hot xD I guess the thing is that everyone has their own opinions... *nods head*
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Are Japanese people really that hot?

hmm...that's a first never seen this question...so here goes...ok so what i think is that it's the own person's opinion....so there's really no right or wrong...in a sense...not only that, but with all cultures there's ppl we're attracted to and there's ones that we aren't....some ppl i think tend to think one race is hot, sexy..or whatever 'cause they're not used to seeing a lot of them around their own environment... when they see someone new, they might be like "whoa, check her out." or something like that...

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

It depends on your preference. People from different races or backgrounds have different features, and if you like a certain type of feature that happens to be characterically Japanese, chances are you'll find yourself being attracted to Japanese people more than people of other ethnicities. Plus, like solking said, the Japanese are a community that stresses the importance of perfection... crooked teeth aside, the women there have really nice skin. And you have to admit the Japanese have the hottest hairstyles around.

Asians are big on "cute" as opposed to "beautiful", so yeah, if you're not into "cute" you may not find perky, petite Asian girls as attractive as, say, sultry South American ones. There are LOADS of pretty guys in Japan, and going by experience I'd say that lots of Asians are into pretty boys, and that is also another reason why girls find Japanese boys appealing, even if they're not THAT hot.

Newbie Yokama may be famous one day Yokama may be famous one day Yokama's Avatar
    Thanks

well i think that some of them are really hot thne some of them are really not it just depends on who they are>
    Light, pain, sarrow, destruction, Love nature and all living things as the sun passes through the sky everyday.
    Yokama
    http://.28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...titled1hm4gif

Otaku Gods_Dragon may be famous one day Gods_Dragon may be famous one day
    Thanks

O.k. First of all everyone has their own opinion. There is no set "oh their asian so their hot". There are hotties in every race, just like there are *coughs* "non-attractive" people in every race. It just depends on the person. Personally, I have seen "very attractive" people in every race on this planet. Although I must admit, I do have a thing for asian women. I don't know what it is. I don't judge people by their appearances, and i'm not "sexually attracted", because our bodies change all the time. So you have to see them for the person they "really" are. I can't quite find the word... I really don't have a solid excuse for my attraction for asian women... They just tend to catch my attention much easier than everyone else.

Thanks for the avatar & sig Rave_Grip you rock!
    There is but one judge...
    ~Stay blessed

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast