Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Are Japanese people really that hot?

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Are Japanese people really that hot?

Quote Originally Posted by Foreverinyourarms View Post
    i guess you would go by how they are raised to and how they take care of themselves i mean if they really tried they would look really hot and all
    Bingo. The Japanese groom themselves well. They take good care of their skin, and my aunt swears that Japanese skin products are MUCH better than skin products from elsewhere (I don't know how true this is). But a lot of them refuse to get braces, which kind of contradicts the idea that Japanese like looking good. Oh well. I suppose they don't want to have to go through the "embarrassment".

Newbie doogo530 may be famous one day doogo530 may be famous one day doogo530's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by exderz View Post
    no offense, but there is a Spanish boy in my class who never gets date, so i don't see how hot Spanish people are, but their are some really hot Spanish boys/girls out there , it just that to me i don't really see allot of them.
    I'm not spanish and I never get dates so i don't think being from any certain culture makes any difference. Every person is different in their own way.

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

It's all about prefrences. I think some asian girls look really hot but then again I think alot of girls look hot

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1...icsclanhf5.gif[x/img]
    (just remove the "x" from the [x/img] tag!

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

lol~

I am a lip person, if a guys got lips, and nice back, we can talk~

XD Thats my thoughts.

I think all kinds of people are droolworthy.

"Are they that hot?"

Most hotness is found in Proportion faces. If a person got a "Proportion face" they must be hawt~

Not all Asian have Proportion faces~ So if they do~ There going to be consider pretty ~

http://www.animeonline.net/debate-an...ghlight=Beauty

[Check this out, read my post if you ever get the time~ You'll understand what beauty is at the ed of the day]
    Last edited by Mr. K; Dec 07, 2006 at 06:49 AM.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Again, that opinion may differ. My friend's nose is a little off-centre because she broke it when she was a kid, but some people find that cute. *shrugs* When you say proportion, what are you referring to? At first I thought you might have meant symmetry, but the more I think about the more it sounds like "what size so-and-so's nose is", or "how wide her forehead is". If I'm not mistaken, people actually do like Asian features a lot because of the delicately small noses and high cheekbones.

Otaku LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound's Avatar
    Thanks

yea asian guys are just hot they look exzotic and watnot but their are hotter people of other races also*cough* like me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon

Newbie babepooh15 may be famous one day babepooh15 may be famous one day babepooh15's Avatar
    Thanks

ok in my opinion some Japanese boy are hot but, not all but i love dark-skinned boys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    poohs my boo

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K View Post
    lol~

I am a lip person, if a guys got lips, and nice back, we can talk~

XD Thats my thoughts.

I think all kinds of people are droolworthy.

"Are they that hot?"

Most hotness is found in Proportion faces. If a person got a "Proportion face" they must be hawt~

Not all Asian have Proportion faces~ So if they do~ There going to be consider pretty ~

http://www.animeonline.net/debate-an...ghlight=Beauty

[Check this out, read my post if you ever get the time~ You'll understand what beauty is at the ed of the day]
    i wonder if you saw the doves production Campaign for Real Beauty at Dove they were trying to tell you that the outside of you doesn't matter only the inside of you that counts, do you agree? and P.S i don't get why you like guys with good back? Oh ya by the way if the Asians got a proportions of face why are they considered *pretty* instead of hawt.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast