Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Are Japanese people really that hot?

Newbie crazypinkkitten may be famous one day crazypinkkitten may be famous one day crazypinkkitten's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Are Japanese people really that hot?

I think that the are fine. I love Japanese and korean men they are just droolworthy. A lot of people i know would say that the guys i like such as lee jun ki or aiba hiroki look like girls but they don't ! ahem.. anywho, I just know that I am really attracted to asian men and know that I am not alone on this.

Signature destroyed by Hassun.
    Read the rules.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well i think their hot dont know why its maybe the culter ect but i think their hot more tha hot ^__^ * hotness*

Newbie Nars may be famous one day Nars may be famous one day Nars's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah I guess it really is just based on a person's preferance. but regardless of your ethnicity, you still should [as a person] still be able to be called "hot" one way or another. if one person doesn't think that you're hot, then i'm pretty sure that another might..

and i'm filipino... i know a lot of vietnamese people that look filipino... so.. a girl that says she likes filipino guys and ONLY filipino guys.. MIGHT mistake a vietnamese guy for being filipino without knowing his ethnicity beforehand.. am i making sense? so it really doesn't matter..

i had a black girl in my class once and everyone thought she was african... she was actually brazilian. so yeah. i dont know where im trying to get at. i guess im just trying to say that ethnicity doesn't really matter.

but japanese girls can dress though. i love how japan has their own sense of style...straying from the US and UK standards. its dope.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    Again, that opinion may differ. My friend's nose is a little off-centre because she broke it when she was a kid, but some people find that cute. *shrugs* When you say proportion, what are you referring to? At first I thought you might have meant symmetry, but the more I think about the more it sounds like "what size so-and-so's nose is", or "how wide her forehead is". If I'm not mistaken, people actually do like Asian features a lot because of the delicately small noses and high cheekbones.

I mean it doesn't matter the nose size, and the forehead size~

It just if it all lines up. Nothings to big, nothings to small. Yes there' is a face that consider beatuy, and yes all races can get it, but not everyone has it.

Beatuy changes with time. What we thought was hawt is not anymore, or won't be forever.

I am saying is a nose to big for a face will not be thought prettyer than a womens face that was proportion.

When it comes to symmetry, all I am saying if it all lines up.

Quote Originally Posted by exderz View Post
    i wonder if you saw the doves production Campaign for Real Beauty at Dove they were trying to tell you that the outside of you doesn't matter only the inside of you that counts, do you agree? and P.S i don't get why you like guys with good back? Oh ya by the way if the Asians got a proportions of face why are they considered *pretty* instead of hawt.
    I like guys back it's just my thing~

I do look for looks yes~ But if that person's cold, don't think I won't turn my back on them~!!

And Pretty, Hawt, sexy, all the same things~
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

Like so many others has said, it does depend on your preference - though sometimes it kind of feels like people are really into the Japanese (or Asians in general) because it's 'trendy'. Not sure if that's the right term... but (not trying to generalize) hearing so many anime fans going on about Asian hotness and how they want to marry an Asian person kinda reminds me of hearing people complain about how girls are going 'temporary lesbian' just for kicks, or because it's 'in' right now.

That being said, it's not always a preference or trends either. Like me, I'm not in love with the entire Asian population, but there are certain things and combination that stand out that I like - like hair and eyes - that isn't something that I can just pin-point on Asians only... if that makes any sense at all ^_^;

But all in all, if you're not attracted to Asians, more power to you. If you are, good for you too. ^_^
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

No. Some people find them totally unattractive. Besides only wapanese think that specifically Japanese are hot. Other groups of people with yellow fever usually don't care that much about Japanese.

For example.

Wapanese: I have a Korean girlfriend but I wish she was Japanese and looked exactly like this.

Discuss hot or not?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    No. Some people find them totally unattractive. Besides only wapanese think that specifically Japanese are hot. Other groups of people with yellow fever usually don't care that much about Japanese.

For example.

Wapanese: I have a Korean girlfriend but I wish she was Japanese and looked exactly like this.

Discuss hot or not?
    Stay on topic, this thread wasn't made to judge individuals.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Stay on topic, this thread wasn't made to judge individuals.
    You're right you can't really blame them for thinking Japanese women are hot. But they still tend to go a little overboard.

LOL Engrish.
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Jan 01, 2007 at 01:57 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast