+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Japanese people seem to have a cuteness fetish

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Japanese people seem to have a cuteness fetish

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    Japan runs mainly on candy land express, but the highway's still there.
    That's essentially what I was saying. There are plenty of famous Japanese people who didn't need cute-ness to make it big... which goes to show that the Japanese are obviously not silly enough to shove aside skill/talent for big eyes and V-signs.

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    ok im just saying that in asia, when guys look at girls they look for they're cuteness not they're extreme sex appel and yea but asian girls(natural ones unlike sora aoi) dont have giant butts or enourmous boobs(unless they're fake or genes) so they depend on they're cuteness
    Who says all guys want a "cute" girl? A lot of my male friends would rather have a more mature girl. And I'll be darned if I come across a cutesy Indian (yay for Indians, who have hardly succumbed to this "cute" fad). And pertaining to Aoi Sora, even if you deflated her boobs she'd still be pretty famous I think. Some AV idols don't strike me as the least bit pretty, but they're still.. famous AV idols anyway?

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

And I'll be darned if I come across a cutesy Indian (yay for Indians, who have hardly succumbed to this "cute" fad).
    Try watching documentries, please There are many "cute and hot Indians" and I've met a lot of them.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

@Rave Grip
    Have you somehow missed the entire conversation? When we say cute we don't mean what you're talking about. We mean cute as in "kawaii," cute.

@Blue Rebel
    About Chinese men being perverted. There was this Japanese girl who the Japanese used as a mascot to improve Chinese-Japanese relations. She was a 12 or 13 year old Japanese girl in a bikini with breast who told the Chinese people to please calm down and asked for peace between the two nations.
    I don't know who is more perverted the Japanese men who came up with the idea or the Chinese men who bought it.

About the AV idols. I think all the popular ones are very attractive looking. I don't think they would be popular if they weren't.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    Try watching documentries, please There are many "cute and hot Indians" and I've met a lot of them.
    They're hot, certainly, but....... cute? Big eyes and pursed lips and such? Nahhhh.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

But the thing is after I read the article about the girl I couldn't find it again and I'm very bad at memorizing foreign names.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Its really based more off of the majority's opinion and preferences I think.

Its just that Japanese...well not only limited to the Japanese but most Asians in general is...how should I put it? "Petit"? I'm not saying that they're not "sexy" but they're more "cute/kawaii" than "sexy". XD

Take a look at any anime for example. The characters are either REALLY sexy or REALLY cute. You gotta also take into account of the "moe"-fetish type people in Japan. XD
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4