Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Japanese Ramen?

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Japanese Ramen?

I was just informed that ramen in japan is not only spicy, but tehre are sweet ones, and miso ones. Thats new to me cuz liek i've only eaten the spicy ones and i can't imagine ramen sweet. Mr. Noodles is a perfect example cuz like its ramen but all diffrent kinds of flavors... a sweet broth and noodles really just doesn't get my mouth watering.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Japanese Ramen?

I don't personally like the spicy kind. I only eat the sweet. Of course I have a sweet tooth and I can't stand spicy food so thats kinda' obvios I guess.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I love ramen iv had the spicy kind before and it was ok im not the kinda person who likes spicy foods, but i never had a sweet one before at east i dont think i have.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

OMG! I love ramen!! My favorite food ever, LOL. Especially Japanese ramen. Mmm, mmm!!! Delicious! I like all of it! I'm not generally picky, when it comes down to ramen. Spicy, sweet, just put it in a bowl and give it to me. I like home made ramen over store bought ramen any day though.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

There are soooo~ many kinds of ramen out there...there's so many types of the soup, the noodle, and the condiments, etc. that can go in it. Theres more to ramen than just cup noodles and instant ramen y'know. XP

The most basic types of soups are:

Tonkotsu -gets the flavor from pork bones.
    Torigara- flavor from chicken bones.
    Shouyu-soy sauce
    Miso-....miso, duh.

I'm not too famaliar with the types or how the noodles are made.

As for condiments,etc. here's some common ones:

Chaashu-thin pork slices.
    Naruto/Kamaboko-I think that its a type of kamaboko, grinded fish meat compressed(?, I dunno)
    Eggs-....regular boiled eggs.
    Veggies-vegetables.

I guess thats it for my common info on ramen. I've heard of things such as "choco-milk" ramen exists too...o_O!! Milk for soup and chocolate and candy for topping!!? Ugh....no thanx.

My personal fav is "Curry-Ramen".Mmmmm...=P

Uses curry sauce as soup. Some places thin it down with their soup or some just ONLY use the curry instead of soup, either ways its great.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

I don't know about japan, but I do know that I looove ramen noodles in the cup that they sell here in america. Chicken flavored ramen owns.

I'd love to go to japan and eat noodles from over there. That'd be special.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Huh. Ramen would be a lot better if it wasn't so expensive. With 1,000 yen converted into Malaysian ringgit I could buy 20 bowls of noodles. 15, if I ask for bigger bowls and more soup.

That said, my favorite ramen is gomoku ramen. Because once you've had it you won't want any other type.

Newbie driftakira is off to a good start
    Thanks

I love ramen and the best place to have it is Japan. Everywhere its really just instant noodles

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast