Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Japanese Sex Sheets?

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Japanese Sex Sheets?

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    (=_=); ...ummm, wow. I've never heard of the sheets til now...I wasnt really expecting something like THAT. But then again, they've done a lot of other, how should I say, "unique" items so I'm not too surprised.

But are they "intentionally" made for...sex? Its really just a design, how people interput it and put it to use is up to them.

As for the pillow that Pyoro posted on, thats kind of common. They're called "Daki-makura" basically meaning huggable or holdable pillows. Yes, some are made with designs and pics for the pervs but there are normal ones too. Just to decorate your room, not to...y'know. (=_=);
    Lol, yes. Japan has come up with many other unique items. And thank you pyoro for that link. I don't see any weirdness in those. Not as much as the sex sheets. The pillows, as shinku said, are decorative. Nothing more.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    I just found out something interesting. They have sheets you have sex with in Japan. Heres a picture I found. The tissues are a clue if you think it's just a regular cartoon styled bed sheet.

WOW .......like ............wow O.o

This is interesting sex sheets the Japanese do think just about every thing, very odd very.I just find the idea of sex sheets strange wonder what age group over there they are aiming for ?
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Depending where you lurk, you will know. You don't necessary have to go out of your way to search for these kinds of things;it justs pops up/posted at sites/forum you go to. There are pillows too.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    WOW .......like ............wow O.o

This is interesting sex sheets the Japanese do think just about every thing, very odd very.I just find the idea of sex sheets strange wonder what age group over there they are aiming for ?
    I think the age group is anywhere from teenaged to middle-aged . . . as long as you read/watch/like Japanese animation, it'll do.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    I googled "anime" and i found that pic. aparently thats like a super anime lover's bed, my friend was like "... who on earth would go to sleep knowing they're sleeping on,or under, an anime girl....naked...."
    yea this idea is kinda stupid though
    ya i just googled that and a MILLION pop-ups came '-____________-'
    thx! well ya ive herd of blow up dolls, and flesh lights (PLZ DONT ASK)
    but i think that this would appeal to the ....... mature yet shy sexual society, sadly, iunno how it will sell, cuz its not to realistic.....eww....i just said that
    XD

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    ya i just googled that and a MILLION pop-ups came '-____________-'
    thx! well ya ive herd of blow up dolls, and flesh lights (PLZ DONT ASK)
    but i think that this would appeal to the ....... mature yet shy sexual society, sadly, iunno how it will sell, cuz its not to realistic.....eww....i just said that
    XD
    I don't really think these sheets are some kind of prototype. I mean if you can google the thing, most likely these things ahve been out on the shelves for awhile. I mean it doesn't really seem like that is an idea that just popped up.

I could probably place money that soem form of this has been out in production for a while.

What group of people you think this appeals too, I could probably agree with that. From waht I understand though, densely populated regions and countries such as Japan have hard times finding some real privacy. From watching the discovery channel or travel channel, those love motels are mainly used by couples who just want to spend some quality time with each other.

If I were in a place like Tokyo, I would personally find it hard to date in such an area. The place seems far too crowded and far too busy to really be able to walk around like in New York and pick up a girl. If the Japanese have problems like that, I wouldn't be surprised that finding that special someone would be pretty difficult if you don't have luck in school.

I wouldn't hesitate to really envelope myself with anything that can keep my mind off certain aspects of life. It almost seems depressing.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    I think the age group is anywhere from teenaged to middle-aged . . . as long as you read/watch/like Japanese animation, it'll do.
    Who the HELL wants to have sex on an anime character??!

Psychopaths. That's who.

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Who the HELL wants to have sex on an anime character??!

Psychopaths. That's who.
    That is pretty harsh there.

You miss the whole point of this. It isn't having sex "ontop" of an anime character, it is wanting to have sex "with" an anime character! Beisdes, how is having sex on an anime character the trade mark of psychopaths?

Just throwing a life sized picture on the bed isn't much different than a life sized poster hanging on the wall. You can't do much with either physically, but you sure as hell can do plenty with just yourself.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast