+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Japanese Students

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Japanese Students

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    So yeah. I'd say students are generally the same regardless of where you go. It's just the education system that changes.
    Except the Chinese... you just said they were smarter :P

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

You have good eyes.

People will probably brush it off as a stereotype, but... well, I don't know. I'm just going by experience, like I usually do. It's funny how the Japanese aren't the smartest people around, but they aim for perfection a lot of the time... which is why a lot of stuff in Japan tends to be well-made. I think the Chinese are smarter than the Japanese, but they don't pay so much attention to the quality of their stuff. All they want is money, and everyone knows Chinese businessmen are extremely shrewd. Of course, that's not necessarily a bad thing, depending on how you see it.

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    People will probably brush it off as a stereotype, but... well, I don't know. I'm just going by experience, like I usually do.
    So how long have you lived in Japan?

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Exactly two weeks I made it. Asians are stereotyped as being more boring because they study more than everyone else. Not necessarily more hardoworking. A chinese student who can't do a lick of field work is considered a woman no matter how hard he studies. What I mean by that statement is manual labor is considered harder.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Exactly two weeks I made it. Asians are stereotyped as being more boring because they study more than everyone else. Not necessarily more hardoworking. A chinese student who can't do a lick of field work is considered a woman no matter how hard he studies. What I mean by that statement is manual labor is considered harder.
    That's one of the most racist and unfounded things I've ever heard anyone say on this website ^^;

If the Chinese are incapable of manual labor, who the heck built Chinese civilization? (which predates our own by several hundreds of years)

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    That's one of the most racist and unfounded things I've ever heard anyone say on this website ^^;

If the Chinese are incapable of manual labor, who the heck built Chinese civilization? (which predates our own by several hundreds of years)
    Umm.... I was saying what the stereotype was not that I believe in it. Also hold on I have to send you a pm about something.

Otaku Panda Golf Champion Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost's Avatar
    Thanks

Just a funny tip about the Students, they stay in there uniforms ALL day and night. It's weird because it would be 10pm and you would see the girls and guys walking and hanging out in the allies at the same time in their uniforms still. And grated the teenage girls look really cute and old enough! I wish that I went to highschool in Japan. If you have ever seen an anime...it's exactly like it!!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga_TheLost View Post
    Just a funny tip about the Students, they stay in there uniforms ALL day and night. It's weird because it would be 10pm and you would see the girls and guys walking and hanging out in the allies at the same time in their uniforms still. And grated the teenage girls look really cute and old enough! I wish that I went to highschool in Japan. If you have ever seen an anime...it's exactly like it!!
    They even wear the outfit on days when they don't even have class. Probably just trying to get the males to drool.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast