+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Japanese Tuner Culture

Newbie DFXT may be famous one day DFXT may be famous one day
    Thanks

Cool Japanese Tuner Culture

Hey I'm new but here is my first thread does anybody here like the japanese Auto tuning world drift racing or drag that is the best that this culture I say have to offer and who here likes initial D you know they even making the fast and the furious 3 on the japanese drift racing culture

Otaku kinetic may be famous one day kinetic may be famous one day kinetic's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Japanese Tuner Culture

I saw the trailer for F.A.F.3, and I will go and see it. Hey I thought it looked cool.
    I hope it is better then the second movie, that one you could smell coming out of the theater. As for In.D I think it is a great series, my old roommate got it and I have to say I got hooked, I love racing cars myself and it got into some real life racing scenareos(spelling..sorry) and text book answers to them. Plus it had a great story!
    MAY YOU DAY BE BRIGHT, AND YOUR ASSOCATION WITH MORONS BE MINIMAL. EXTRA MEDICATION FOR ALL!!!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

I never liked The fast and the furious or its sequel but the Japanese tuning circuit might prove to be an interesting subject.

Newbie RacerOtaku may be famous one day RacerOtaku may be famous one day RacerOtaku's Avatar
    Thanks

Drifting looks like a hell of alot of fun. I'd like to try it someday, when I get a car that is capable of doing it. Myself, I didn't care much for the fast and furious movies. I understand that Hollywood has to take liberties with the subject of street racing to make it pull good box office, being that it's not as glamorous as the movies makes it look, but I wish they could get a car culture movie right, just once. I haven't seen Initial D yet, but it is on my list of anime I'd like to see.

"I look forward to continued immaturity followed by death" - Dave Barry
    "There's no such thing as too much power, just too little traction" - Me
    "I love sleep. It's the one place I'm safe from life and all the saddness it brings."

Newbie RuthlessOne may be famous one day RuthlessOne may be famous one day RuthlessOne's Avatar
    Thanks

Finally something that i like. I cant get enough when it comes to drifting. The most recent drift show i went to was in Long Beach. But i would love to try it some day with my 240sx lol.

Newbie Nakashima may be famous one day Nakashima may be famous one day Nakashima's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Japanese Tuner Culture

I love the whole jdm scene. Drifting is one thing that i really wish i can get into, but thats a lot of money and i have such small pockets. But drag racing im not a big fan of that. Oh have you heard of touge aswell its really fun (mountain racing) LOTS OF FUN!!! But yeah i would love to see how the new fast and the furious movie would do... hope its worth watching.
    RACING IS A PASSION AND A LIFESTYLE

Newbie DFXT may be famous one day DFXT may be famous one day
    Thanks

Cool Re: Japanese Tuner Culture

Hey for all you people out their yeah I am a street racer I drag and I do Touge and touge is not just mountain it's also consider for drifting of any way as long as your ravcing the D1 as some of you mentioned doesn't grade as who is the best racer as fast and you can get their they grade on how well you can drift or perform drift like inertia drift clucth drift (sorry for the spelling)and others if you guys want to see some cool races go down to Ontario in So cal for those you in cali and if you are hit me up or e mail whatever i do a lot of those crazy things oh one more thing for those of you who don't know to be able to drift you need a car with rear wheel drift my car is ghetto but I can kick ass at touge racing what counts is how good you can take a turn and not how much horsepower you have under the hood

Otaku dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma's Avatar
    Thanks

drifting is bad-ass, as is the whole tuner car culture...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast