Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Japanese women sound like mice

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Japanese women sound like mice

The ko-gal thing isn't as in as it used to be. Girls these days actually want to appear more mature.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    The ko-gal thing isn't as in as it used to be. Girls these days actually want to appear more mature.
    Pff lies. They're still doing the innocent schoolgirl thing. The cuter it is the more Japanese men like it.

Newbie Sleeping0wl is off to a good start Sleeping0wl's Avatar
    Thanks

thank you hassun, i knew someone out there would know how it is.

I will add that the whole deal about them sounding different. I think i saw others saying something similar. To them, they dont sound strange, obviously. Lots of people from other cultures and languages than our own will sound strange to us. We may also sound strange to them. The fact that we cant understand fully makes us listen more to how they are saying something (pitch, tone, etc).
    Last edited by Hassun; Jul 31, 2007 at 01:17 PM. Reason: It's Hassun

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

I actually think Vietnamese would be the high tonal language. I've never heard Japanese in a squeaky voice.

Now, if you're talking about in the adult film business? That's where i hear the SQUEAKY voice. That is annoying.
    Seduced by Flesh

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kasai View Post
    Now, if you're talking about in the adult film business? That's where i hear the SQUEAKY voice. That is annoying.
    Are you sure that weren't the bedsprings?

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh, no. There are hardly any beds. Always a couch, floor, chair..etc. However, the "moan" or "noise" emitted from these Japanese females are distinctly "high" pitched..

Lol. I would I could provide a link to an example.
    Seduced by Flesh

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Not that the Japanese try to sound like mice, i'm pretty sure that you wouldn't want a woman witha lower voice than you. In japan even the men have a higher pitch voice than us americans and canadians etc. The high pitch voices could be for hormones but thats what poeple look for when they look for voice actors.

For example did u know pikachu had a voice actor! when i saw this clip my jaw was hanging down! I'ts amazing just watch it
    YouTube - Pikachu Voice Actor

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Yeah you're pretty much doing it because you don't know how to pronounce everything. When you are learning how to say something in a new language you play with your voice to figure out how to say it.
    On the contrary. I've been speaking the language for years now. I'm not the greatest speaker, and I'm not completely fluent, but I know what I'm doing. I know how all the vowels and consanants are pronounced. >_<

When I said nasal, I meant a lot of sound comes from the nose. I only hear it with a select amount of Japanese women. I hear it with a lot of Hmong women too.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast