+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Japan's Military Might

Newbie Zippy the Wonder Penguin may be famous one day Zippy the Wonder Penguin may be famous one day Zippy the Wonder Penguin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Japan's Military Might

Mechs and other forms of Bi-pedal robots would not only be horribly ineffective, but the cost associated would be astronomical. I hate to be the dream killer, but mechs won't happen.
    - Iacta alea est - "The Die are Cast" - Ceasar, upon crossing the Rubicon -

Otaku Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy the Wonder Penguin
    Mechs and other forms of Bi-pedal robots would not only be horribly ineffective, but the cost associated would be astronomical. I hate to be the dream killer, but mechs won't happen.
    Dont be so serious, it was just a joke

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by _gwenibe_
    Should any country have that power?

Other countries do, why not Japan?. Yes people will bring up WW2 etc etc. But times have changed and so have the leaders. I think I am for it, only because I think countries have a right to make decisions for themselves. Why should they be told that they can't have an army by another country that has a huge one itself?

Don't get me wrong, I'm against war, like I said, the only reason why i'm for it is because Japan should make decisions for itself, why be told by another country what to do?
    Yes, some countries should have the power, that type of power.

And Japan becasue there are lot of ppl over there.And their weapons are better and more adv then other countries and if a war starts it will be hell for alot of ppl from China, Russia and USA.

Japan still has hate from the last war.If someone who is a big and import person in japan brings back thoses moeries then they will have a reason to start one.Like Hilte did, made the ppl rember the loss they had and by who and other crap like look where u are and rember when the glory was ours and more.Anyways Japan is like #3 in the Amry thing in radicas and difing ppl #1 check the world record book.

For me I wouldn't mind if the advs they have and broke thoughts.They share them with the rest of the counties,{And a few ppl from every country was there to make sure not thing bad was been prepair]and that their army could be big but only half or 3/4 of the army was with weapons and the others like the old times stikes and stones.

Reasons. Time can pass but ppl don't change.The leaders meant look diffenert from the ones before we have had but at the end they are all the same.They desire just more power for their ownself.I haven't see more then 2 that care about their country.
    Perfection is dull

Newbie Yuri_kusanagi may be famous one day Yuri_kusanagi may be famous one day Yuri_kusanagi's Avatar
    Thanks

although, they started to build up their military, it doesnt mean they are going to start off a war...
    i think every country should have that power, not to start a war, but as a protection...
    maybe they just wanted to proved that, they are advanced not only in technology,economics but also in strengthening up their country

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm... I think that it's a very wrong thing to start a full scale war again... Many resources are being destroyed, people who are innocent are getting hurt, also the soldiers who protects their country also sacrifice themselves just to protect the country they are born to serve with... Like Yuri said, they just want to proved that, they are also good in something else not in just one thing...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri_kusanagi
    although, they started to build up their military, it doesnt mean they are going to start off a war...
    i think every country should have that power, not to start a war, but as a protection...
    maybe they just wanted to proved that, they are advanced not only in technology,economics but also in strengthening up their country
    Have u heard of the term.Wat is the point of having or even to make a weapon if u can't use it???
    Perfection is dull

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

I think there will be a arms race between Japan and China, and maybe Korea. China still holds grudges for Japan and I don't blame them.

China and Korea will definitely feel threaten by Japans increase in military power, I mean they are not buddies. China and Korea will counter its own insecurity by spending more on its own military then vice versa.

Remember the incident with the Japanese survey vessel going into "S. Korean waters" and that time where Japan sank a suspected N. Korean spy ship in China's exclusive economic maritime zone. The relationships between these 3 countries isn't all that great.

Thanks

Truth is more then a timebomd for me.Because for misunderstanding of an act of the other country it meant cause the actoins of the leaders to be stupied.
    Perfection is dull

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2