+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Kat-tun =d

Newbie Xxajanae97xX is off to a good start Xxajanae97xX's Avatar
    Thanks

Kat-tun =d

yes, this thread is all about the adorably hot Johnny boys sensation in Japan. What do you think of them? do you like their music? their dancing? their acting? which one's your fav? etc

i think i speak for most girls when i say Jin Akanishi and Kazuya Kamenashi are the absolute hottest (go akame^_^)

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Kat-tun =d

When I was in Japan 2 summers ago all the girls were all over them. Even the girls visiting Japan from other countries.

It was scary...

Otaku Alchemy II Champion Shizuka is off to a good start
    Thanks

OMG! I am a KAT-TUN fan! LMAO Hassun if you think KAT-TUN fans are scary..try seeing the Korean fandom. .____.; Those chicks are seriously hardcored scary fans who will do anything to see their idols.

Well I've been a fan of KAT-TUN since 2002...so a year after their formation. And I guess I am not the normal fan in the fandom XD for my favorite isn't Jin or Kame but Junno closely followed by Ueda.

I absolutely love KAT-TUN, specially the fact that they are a bit different since this band has no leader and each member does whatever they like. So in a sense to me, I think it gives a stronger individual opinion rather than having 1 person saying everything.

I kinda miss their messy dancing, lately after One Drop they've been changing into that synchronized dancing. Which they did it while back dancing for Koichi...but that messy dancing is just DAH BEST YO! -Cough- Specially Jin's hip thrusts XD it just adds that shabam factor.

Acting wise...I am sorry to say but Kame is the only one with real talent for acting in KAT-TUN, though I am not sure till I see Ueda's first drama.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shizuka View Post
    OMG! I am a KAT-TUN fan! LMAO Hassun if you think KAT-TUN fans are scary..try seeing the Korean fandom. .____.; Those chicks are seriously hardcored scary fans who will do anything to see their idols.

Well I've been a fan of KAT-TUN since 2002...so a year after their formation. And I guess I am not the normal fan in the fandom XD for my favorite isn't Jin or Kame but Junno closely followed by Ueda.

I absolutely love KAT-TUN, specially the fact that they are a bit different since this band has no leader and each member does whatever they like. So in a sense to me, I think it gives a stronger individual opinion rather than having 1 person saying everything.

I kinda miss their messy dancing, lately after One Drop they've been changing into that synchronized dancing. Which they did it while back dancing for Koichi...but that messy dancing is just DAH BEST YO! -Cough- Specially Jin's hip thrusts XD it just adds that shabam factor.

Acting wise...I am sorry to say but Kame is the only one with real talent for acting in KAT-TUN, though I am not sure till I see Ueda's first drama.
    ^_^ i love how each member has their own individual style and strengths. i can never say there's one official leader of the band. I've seen like the first 10 minutes of Yukan Club w/ Jin, it was okay, but i haven't watched all of Gokusen yet but yeah they say Kamenashi is awesome at acting. Tatsuya's adorable^_^ he's my third favorite. but yeah the fandom is OMG O_O--especially when Jin does his sexy dancing XD
    akame4eva!

Thanks

Yukan Club was funny but nothing exceptional. But, how long have you been a KAT-TUN fan?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shizuka View Post
    Yukan Club was funny but nothing exceptional. But, how long have you been a KAT-TUN fan?
    i've became their fan in the most ironic way. i was searching for japanese male actors on google b/c i wanted representations for my story, and i just happened to find jin akanishi's picture. i was like "ooh he's hot and his hair fits my character perfectly ^_^" then i searched more and found kazuya's pic. i said "ooh he'd fit definately for the best friend". i did more research on these two and found out that they were in a band from Johnny called KAT-TUN. i was like =O! i knew what kat tun was since like 05 but i didn't know the members names. it was so ironic how jin and kazuya are really close and my characters for them are really close too, and i didn't even know it. since then i've been in love with all of them and i've watched japanese teen dramas as well

oops -_-' that was a lot, srry.
    akame4eva!

Thanks

LMAO, me I found KAT-TUN accidently in 2002 XD. I was in a music rotation site...and the admin over there got the links messed up instead of a Jrock performance in MS I ended up with a heap full of hip thrusts in MS with some SIZZLING HOT boyband XD which was a very good thing XD

Newbie ayajade28 is off to a good start ayajade28's Avatar
    Thanks

i've known KAT-KUN since 2004 ..they're really adorable and awsome..of course, girls like them..i like each of their qualities.. but still, few don't like them..hihi
    With earphones in my ears
    I read comic books under the covers.
    I may still be in an ivory tower,
    but I really want to grow up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast