+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: kiminos

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: kiminos

But people don't normally refer to yukata as kimono. I was talking about the formal ones, really. ^^;;

Otaku Libitina may be famous one day Libitina may be famous one day Libitina's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel
    But people don't normally refer to yukata as kimono. I was talking about the formal ones, really. ^^;;
    Yep......but even so there are formal kimonos that are not that expensive

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Kimonos are awesome!!!!!
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

yes i can get one made up if i need to so maybe some time when i have lots of money ....much ......much.....much more money than i do now i will get one made up for me but dont the arms of the kimono go on for ages
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

I made a basic Kimono for a convention costume last year, and I have to say, not only are they pretty in style and design, but they're pretty comfortable as well.

Otaku Desert Ambush Champion kite may be famous one day kite may be famous one day kite's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bloodhawk
    well i a guy and im not jap. but i do like to see good looking girls in them
    i like seeing them in them to.

Banned Blou may be famous one day Blou may be famous one day Blou's Avatar
    Thanks

omg!! i love kimonos! I wanna buy one sooo bad!!!!! >.<....dont know where to get one tho

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

I bought a kimino when I went to Japan. I gave it to my mother, she was most appreciative and loves the fabric and design ^^
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast