+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: kiminos

Otaku _Nathalie_ may be famous one day _Nathalie_ may be famous one day _Nathalie_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: kiminos

I got one for my birthday a few years ago, although I don't really know if it's a kimono

But it's so soft and I almost don't feel it when I wear it, it's colored in light pink
    and light blue.

There are prints on it from a peaceful water, two birds and trees with beautiful flower!

I just love it!

If men where made to think, women where made to tell them they thought wrong
    (Just kidding guys )

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

I've worn a kimono.......
    <_< ........ >_> ......... what?
    It was pretty!

Not the really expensive kind, the so-so kind.
    I had make-up, long eye lashes, shaved every hair, and everything...

-U- .... o_o ... I even had some socks on my chest area.
    >_O WHAT?! I was in Anime Expo! I was just cos-playing!!!

........ >_> .......... >u> What would've finished it off, is if I had long hair, THEN there would be no shadow of a doubt that you couldn't tell the difference if I was a guy or a girl. ........ <_<

>__> There were wedding kimonos I found once... very beautiful.... and oddly enough, sold at a hotel. ....... which hotel was it? I forgot, but many Japanese business men use that hotel. .... <_< It was the same place where I got my Hapi Coat. You know, for the summers...

>_> ... I wanted to buy one....... for a certain special someone.......
    ...... <_< maybe for a wedding? Who knows?

....... But first, saving up for the ring! I want it to cost over 6 digits! XD

(At least, I would like to...... >_> Not like it's impossible... for me, at least)

Otaku *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by celestialcharm
    That's really expensive! But, It's worth it. They would last along time, and maybe she could make it into a family heirloom!

So, what is your favorite kimono that you own?
    Oh. Sorry if I misled you, celestialcharm. That expensive piece was a Sari, not a Kimono. My sister loves it...a birthday present. Yes, I do believe that she will keep it as a family heirloom. Afterall, it is crazily expensive. I want one, too!!!

Anyways, my favorite kimono? It is probably the one that I was presented for my birthday by a special someone. It is beautiful designs of flowers and some natural elements!!! Very cute...I also have several nemaki kimonos, which are more like sleepwear kimonos.
    *^-^* Thank you SasuraiHell *^-^*

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

Kimonos are very beautiful and designs on them are just outstanding. They look even better when a pretty girls wears one.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

I look cool in my festival clothes even though I got scolded for not washing my hands... LOL!
    JK, that was from Taiko Drum Master, the kid puts on a kimino and says that.

Newbie Kyzicranbzy may be famous one day Kyzicranbzy may be famous one day Kyzicranbzy's Avatar
    Thanks

Kimonos are very eccentric and a little to hard to put on but I've been told I look 'hot' in them. Yukata's too.

Real Eyes Realize Real Lies.

Newbie Negami may be famous one day Negami may be famous one day Negami's Avatar
    Thanks

The kimono beauty contest goes to Mayura-chan! Yay! You look beautiful Mayura-chan. Yes, I wear kimonos, but only on certain accasions.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I wore once on New Year's Day when I was in Nagoya. Borrowed it from my host family's relatives. It was difficult to walk in (especially UP THE STAIRS!!!!! >_< )... and gaaahhh, there were so many layers! I felt like some sort of sausage. ^^;; But it was fun while it lasted.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast