+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: kiminos

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: kiminos

I wish I had one.. I'm not japanese, so I could never have as much as Yuki-Hime >_<'

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

I would like to be a girl just so I could wear one. I think they are so cute. I love them

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1...icsclanhf5.gif[x/img]
    (just remove the "x" from the [x/img] tag!

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HibikiLink
    I would like to be a girl just so I could wear one. I think they are so cute. I love them
    One question - Don't guys also have seperate kimonos or kimono related dress?

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip
    One question - Don't guys also have seperate kimonos or kimono related dress?
    Yes! Guys also wear kimonos that are very much similar to female kimonos, but the artistic theme portrayed on their kimonos are manly. So, if you see a dude with a long beautiful hair from the back, wearing a kimono, you won't mistake him for a girl.

Newbie asianprincess18 may be famous one day asianprincess18 may be famous one day asianprincess18's Avatar
    Thanks

i think even the ugliest ppl wearing kiminos would make them pretty!

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I think kimonos are hot. I would buy my girlfriend one but she doesn't like them too much. (She is not an anime fan )
    Last edited by solking; Feb 12, 2006 at 10:03 AM.

Otaku Libitina may be famous one day Libitina may be famous one day Libitina's Avatar
    Thanks

....not to be rude or anything but isn't it kimono? just a question for myself I guess ...sorry! yep they are neat...as long as they are not pink.....I'm not japanese but I'm korean.....and we also wear sort of kimono's a little different.....but almost the same

Newbie Yuki-Hime may be famous one day Yuki-Hime may be famous one day Yuki-Hime's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23
    how much do they usually they go for ? in case i want to get a gf one some day
    I am not sure how much it will cost at you place, but I can tell you how much it costs in Japan, in Yen, if you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasmine
    I wish I had one.. I'm not japanese, so I could never have as much as Yuki-Hime >_<'
    Hehe. There is some truth, but I try to collect outfits of other Asian cultures, too. For example, I have two Korean outfits, three Indian sarees, and three Vietnamese clothings. I used all of my hard earned money to purchase them, but they are all worth it.
    Do you wanna rock with me?

If you stand beside me, and love me always,
    I will make you the happiest person in the world.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast