Closed Thread

Thread: Kotatsu

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Kotatsu

Hey, does anyone know a really cheap place that I can get a kotatsu from? all the places that i have found online sell really nice looking ones, but they cost like 300 dollars and up. is this expensive? would I be better off making my own (sans, of course, the heater- i'm no electrition)? I live in Ohio, so if a place in, let's say, LA sells them, i would have to get them shipped.

Thanks for all the help, guys.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kotatsu

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    Hey, does anyone know a really cheap place that I can get a kotatsu from? all the places that i have found online sell really nice looking ones, but they cost like 300 dollars and up. is this expensive? would I be better off making my own (sans, of course, the heater- i'm no electrition)? I live in Ohio, so if a place in, let's say, LA sells them, i would have to get them shipped.

Thanks for all the help, guys.
    For a cultural item like that they probably just shot the price up to 300, and not worth that much. The charcoal one is definitely out of the question, but the electrical one I definitely think you can do it. You know those comforters than have a heater inside for old folks to sleep in?? You can consider using that instead of wiring a new heating system for yourself.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kotatsu

...yeah, try googling it or whatever. This really isnt a thread material in my opinion. I'll close it for now but if another Mod feels that its something that can be changed into a decent discussion than feel free to open it back up.

~Closing
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Closed Thread