+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Land of Bicycles

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: The Land of Bicycles

Wow.

But I suppose it is because Asian countries are so populated. It'd be annoying to try and get through traffic of cars beyond cars, you know? But that's pretty cool. I want to ride a motorcycle so bad. But my mom won't let me. If you crash and you're in a car, you have a fifty percent chance of living. When you are on a motorcycle and crash. Well.. you're most likely to die. That's sad. But regular bicycles are all right, I guess.

Otaku gigi2005 may be famous one day gigi2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Not to break your spirits or anything but there are Western countries who have a similar astronomical amount of bicycle's.
    Behold, The Netherlands! they have so little space left that new, inventive solutions have to be found to store them all.

Wel you beat me Hassun but here i the Netherlands there are also a lot of bikes almost evry Dutchmen hase one, i am an exeption i use to have one but now i have a car and i dont like cycling i am thinking about a moterbike tough.
    Also if you want to park your bicycle in a station or by a school or in the middle of Amsterdam it wil take about five minutes til you find a spot aksept when your early in the morning ar late in the evning, but the samething goes for cars most of you probaly now the drama of parking a car in a city.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gigi2005 View Post
    Wel you beat me Hassun but here i the Netherlands there are also a lot of bike almost evry Dutchmen hase one, i am an exeption i use to have one but now i have a car and i dont like cycling i am thinking about a moterbike tough.
    Also if you want to park your bicycle in a station or by a school or in the middle of Amsterdam it wil take about five minutes til you find a spot aksept when your early in the morning ar late in the evning, but the samething goes for cars most of you probaly now the drama of parking a car in a city.
    In Amsterdam you can always find a bicycle. Provided you don't mind getting a little wet. The canals are full of them.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Bicycles are all over the place in Japan. But not in Malaysia. Everyone's a lazy bum. We either drive, take the bus or hop on the train. Nobody really wants to move their legs. X( We're still a third-world country, but the people have got first-world mentality. No walking, just take the car.

Thanks

In Amsterdam you can always find a bicycle. Provided you don't mind getting a little wet. The canals are full of them.
    Ye i know evry year about 25000 are trone into the canals, and also 70000 bysicles are stolen evry year.
    But i haveto say most of the bycicles that are stolen are stolen by people how dont live in Amsterdam but come there for a day and they just take the nearest bicicle the can find and when there done whit it somone else uses it(its like an endless cicle).

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gigi2005 View Post
    Ye i know evry year about 25000 are trone into the canals, and also 70000 bysicles are stolen evry year.
    But i haveto say most of the bycicles that are stolen are stolen by people how dont live in Amsterdam but come there for a day and they just take the nearest bicicle the can find and when there done whit it somone else uses it(its like an endless cicle).
    They should just make the bicycles public property. Everyone using everyone's bicycle.

Thanks

They should just make the bicycles public property. Everyone using everyone's bicycle.
    They could do that but most of the bicycles that are stolen arent very good lockt or dont have a lock at al the ones that have a good look are just ignored so its also the responsebilety of the owners, and if they where to make bicycles public property they wil most likely end at the bottem of a canal.
    And not evryone uses a bike the public tranportation in Amsterdam is very good and if you want you can also rent a bicycle for a few days, i use the public tranportation or i walk.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

wow,
    that's alot of emphasis on bikes. I heard some European countries were big on bikes aswell. I was talking to a girl from one of those countries (netherlands,finland something like that ^^") and She said she didn't really know anyone her age that had a car, she said she rode most places.

made me feel lazy lol. I wish there were more facilities like that here, I could easily ride to work or the bus stop, but that would be tragic - either I ride in the bush - and most likely have a crash over branches and such - or ride on the road and get hit by a car, great system we have here -_-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast