Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: lolicon

Newbie EverQuestJunky may be famous one day EverQuestJunky may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: lolicon

Honestly I thought the whole lolicon thing was just people screaming for attention. I didn't think much of it until I started to watch the anime Kodomo no Jikan that is currently airing in Japan. It was pulled off of at least 2 of the 4 stations it was set to air on (a week before it aired) and it's first episode was heavily censored. I had hoped that it would be humorous considering its basic plot of a 3rd grader who falls in love with her sensei and goes to great lengths to get attention from him and prevent him from developing a real adult relationship.

After I watched the first and second ep I came off with a bit of a moral misunderstanding. It was not humorous, it was drama based and considering the base of the plot I can only say that I find it quite disturbing.

Though I am a huge fan of Japanese culture, I'd have to say that the creation and public airing of this anime, even with censors, makes me think that the lolicon innuendo has grown too far from what should be considering humorous reference and is now moving in a direction that I feel is disturbing... Not to mention these cafes you talk of...
    An addict of the Narcotic known as "The Internet"

Newbie Omnidragon is off to a good start Omnidragon's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with you on how far it may go, but I do believe that it is up to the individual to know his/her limit. I watch the same anime and did not get anything other then it was a drama about life and love. It might have gone a little to far, but it did not cross the line.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Dead thread, closing.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2