Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Marriage life in Japan

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Marriage life in Japan

I have ever wondered how are the married couples in Japan?
    Is it like the woman follows everythig the man says or does she have a voice in the decisions of the house? Do they are allowed to work and provide for the family or "the woman suppose to be in the house"? Does she have to serve her husband by a command or does she serve him because she feels it?
    I would like to know...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Marriage life on Japan

id image its the same as here .

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I don't think that 'cos we're talking about a different culture
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well i think its about the same too i thought they practicy got rid of the sexest stuff like the womans job is only to be a house keeper and make babys. i thought mosat of it was over ??? but im not sure cos like im some some girls dont even get to go to school but in japan i thinks its just like here

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

...Its the same as any other Western country. Japan is a very westernized country.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    I have ever wondered how are the married couples in Japan?
    Is it like the woman follows everythig the man says or does she have a voice in the decisions of the house? Do they are allowed to work and provide for the family or "the woman suppose to be in the house"? Does she have to serve her husband by a command or does she serve him because she feels it?
    I would like to know...
    Japan is pretty... modern, you know. I'd go as far as to say that compared to women in other countries, Japanese women (in a family) have bigger says. Not that they overrule their husbands, but it's more of a 50-50 thing in decision-making, as opposed to in some places where the husband kicks up a ruckus if he doesn't get things to go his way. And I'm going by experience here. That said, there are, of course, households with more authoritarian views... it's pretty much like it is elsewhere.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

I think they are like any other couple around the world. Except for some of the countries in the middle east. At least they are not like China. Where they have to be careful at the kids that they make [have].

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Be careful of the kids? As in, be wary of what their kids may do??? o.O;;

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast