Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Thread: Martial Arts

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Martial Arts

Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod View Post
    i saw that once, it looks like some kinda breakdancing. is it really effective or is it for show?
    its effective!!!!!! its hard to do but when you get it down and someone tries to fight you their ass lost. ( i fought my brother. he knows karate i know caporia. I WON!!)

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Otaku NaDa- may be famous one day NaDa- may be famous one day NaDa-'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod View Post
    just as long as no1 forgets that without whoopass there is no good martial arts then we're straight.
    whoopass? Saying there is no good martial arts without "whoopass" is kind of a derogatory comment and it is ignorant. Martial arts are way more than just "whoopass", there is alot of philosophy behind it that makes one stronger mentally, physically and spiritually. You make it sound like the only reason you take (if you even do) martial arts is to be able to whoop ass? If so, then you have really no knowledge of martial arts and do not understand the actual point behind it. The message you are portraying through your comment is that martial arts are nothing more to you than for feeding your ego. There are many people in this world who have that mindset about martial arts and it really is unfortunate because it is going to get them nowhere Hopefully one day you'll realize.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Martial arts are all about fighting. Everything else is secondary.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NaDa- View Post
    whoopass? Saying there is no good martial arts without "whoopass" is kind of a derogatory comment and it is ignorant. Martial arts are way more than just "whoopass", there is alot of philosophy behind it that makes one stronger mentally, physically and spiritually. You make it sound like the only reason you take (if you even do) martial arts is to be able to whoop ass? If so, then you have really no knowledge of martial arts and do not understand the actual point behind it. The message you are portraying through your comment is that martial arts are nothing more to you than for feeding your ego. There are many people in this world who have that mindset about martial arts and it really is unfortunate because it is going to get them nowhere Hopefully one day you'll realize.
    wow, can't you take a damn joke?

i know that it's not all whoopass. but i was answering the question of EFFECTIVE martial arts. therefore whoopass is the best answer. lol.

don't take it so personally. i used to take it, but now i am mostly self-taught. and i take it for protection and execise, not to fight.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Otaku Dark_Ichigo_X may be famous one day Dark_Ichigo_X may be famous one day Dark_Ichigo_X's Avatar
    Thanks

yes, that can of whoopass can open at any minute.lol

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

gex the gecko, thats where i picked that one up.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

So yeah i bought a new speed bag a light weight boxing bag new Jumping rope and i am doing my own thing all these funny stances and all that is out the window..
    My new adopted Philosophy Fly like butterfly sting like a bee.
    Explosive movement,powerfull punches,combination like a airstrike so yeah there u go now funny named Art anymore now i go for the quickest way to put u down.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    6. Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 2 weeks or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.
    Stale Thread subject... Closing
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8