+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Maximum the Hormone

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

Question Maximum the Hormone

I love this band but I was wondering what is their best ablum. My favorites of their songs are Koi No Mega Lover, Buiki Kaesu, Zetsubou Billy, What's Up People, and Tsume Tsume Tsume but what is a good ablum of theirs that has similar songs to these.
    Last edited by The Beatle; Jun 15, 2010 at 04:30 PM.

Lazy Ninja Puyo Champion Sei-chan may be famous one day Sei-chan may be famous one day Sei-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Maximum the Hormone

HAHA LOL. Maybe it's best you don't know they English translations to their songs. For example, Chuchu Lovely Munimuni Muramura is my favorite song of theirs and despite it's upbeat chorus it's a horrible song about raping their slaves to relieve stress using tape, rope, knives, vinyl, polyster etc.
    It's so wrong but so fun to sing the bridge in a happy voice:
    "Daigakusei mou ii na, koukousei mou ii na, chuugakusei mou ii kedo ne <3" (College students are good, high school students are good, middle school students are good, but, you know...<3)

Wow I'm messed up.

What's Up People is an incredible song to karaoke to in a room full of drunk friends, imo.

So I say their latest album Bu-ikikaesu is the best but you probably have it already considering four of the songs you listed are contained in that album. They only have four albums though so just get em all if you like em
    関西は最高やねん

+ Reply to Thread