Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Music~

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Music~

lol my favourite japanese songs could go on forever, but as for my favourite japanese singers, i'd have to say ayumi, utada and se7en (he's actually korean i think, but he sings japanese too).

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mystical shadow angel For This Useful Post:

adnnan2 (Feb 08, 2008)

Newbie losangeles may be famous one day losangeles may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mystical shadow angel
    lol my favourite japanese songs could go on forever, but as for my favourite japanese singers, i'd have to say ayumi, utada and se7en (he's actually korean i think, but he sings japanese too).
    hmm...
    se7en sings japanese songs also ?
    i am gona check that out ...
    yea, btw, i listen to dong bang shin ki too
    they sing for One Piece's op , if i am not mistaken ...hahaha...

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

I like alot of J-music..At the top of my head, I listen to a little of Hikaru Utada, Namie Amuro, BoA, M-Flo, LISA, Crystal Kay, Melody, Ayumi Hamasaki, MINMI, and Mayumi Kojima (Remember the Super Mario 3 Advance commercial where all the school kids were racing to get to the Store opening? That was her )

Quote Originally Posted by mystical shadow angel
    Isn't BoA Korean as well? And Crystal Kay is half Korean too (though she doesn't sing in Korean) I've never heard anything of se7en -- any song recommendations?
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil_G135 For This Useful Post:

adnnan2 (Feb 08, 2008)

Newbie katelynisspecial may be famous one day katelynisspecial may be famous one day
    Thanks

I like BoA and Gackt a lot. I love listening to j-pop, it's fun even if you don't understand the words.

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't really have a favorite Japanese band or singer, but I love listening to the theme songs of Ghost in the Shell, FMA, Neon Genesis Evangelion and Paranoia Agent becuase they sound really great and I actually like that I can't understand them. I really wish I could get my hands on some kind of
    Adult Swim theme song sound track .
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i have been hearing alot
    of talk about a girl names AI
    they say she is good or is a band
    called AI not sure but i would like to
    get a cd and see if AI is anygood
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Newbie studlytheknight may be famous one day studlytheknight may be famous one day studlytheknight's Avatar
    Thanks

I must say that my favorite has to be younha
    Its too close for missles; time to bring out the guns.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_G135
    Isn't BoA Korean as well? And Crystal Kay is half Korean too (though she doesn't sing in Korean) I've never heard anything of se7en -- any song recommendations?
    !Yes, BoA does both Korean and Japanese albums. As for Se7en, he also sings both Korean and Japanese songs, but if you want to listen to some of his songs, try youtube. Please browse through that website and search under the word, Se7en, and you should get a bunch of video songs. I really don't like his songs much, but try a song entitled as Passion, which is pretty decent.

Hope that helps. ^_^

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast