Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice
    i have been hearing alot
    of talk about a girl names AI
    they say she is good or is a band
    called AI not sure but i would like to
    get a cd and see if AI is anygood
    i am sure (100%)~~~ that ive heard of this name too
    yea she's hot also
    probably cz she sings for anime theme also ?

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Music~

I like Utada Hikaru, Se7en, BoA, Rain, Gackt L'arc~en~Ciel, Dir en Grey... That's pretty much all I can think of right now. Lately I've also been getting into Suitei Shoujo (they're the ones who sing the ending song for Ju-on if any of you ever saw that movie...) but I need to find a new place to get them from because their show-y outfits make me a little uncomfortable in some of their music videos ^^;; lol
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kedar
    Hope that helps. ^_^
    It does, thankies ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Mahiru
    I like Utada Hikaru, Se7en, BoA, Rain, Gackt L'arc~en~Ciel, Dir en Grey...
    Oh, a girl in my art class is CRAZY for Gackt and Dir en Grey... I've yet to check out music from them though as well ^^0
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_G135
    Oh, a girl in my art class is CRAZY for Gackt and Dir en Grey... I've yet to check out music from them though as well ^^0
    Gackt has a strange voice in my opinion. It took me a while to get used to, but once I did, I LOVED HIM!! lol. And Dir en Grey... I'm fine as long as I don't watch their MVs ^_^ lol (those are SCARY!! *hides*)

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mahiru
    Gackt has a strange voice in my opinion. It took me a while to get used to, but once I did, I LOVED HIM!! lol. And Dir en Grey... I'm fine as long as I don't watch their MVs ^_^ lol (those are SCARY!! *hides*)
    I like the songs of Gackt, too. Haha, I know why girls love him. It's so obvious. lol. As for Dir en Grey, they are wicked awesome!!! Talking about getting scared, try Monkey X, Malice Mayor, and Japan X.

Your welcome, LG. Glad to be of some help. ^_^

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    I like the songs of Gackt, too. Haha, I know why girls love him. It's so obvious. lol. As for Dir en Grey, they are wicked awesome!!! Talking about getting scared, try Monkey X, Malice Mayor, and Japan X.
    Monkey X? Are you serious? lol... I haven't heard of Malice Mayor... but I have heard of Malice Mazer... Are they different? o.0
    And as for your comment about why the girls love Gackt... BAH!! lol

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mahiru
    Monkey X? Are you serious? lol... I haven't heard of Malice Mayor... but I have heard of Malice Mazer... Are they different? o.0
    And as for your comment about why the girls love Gackt... BAH!! lol
    Haha, so you do listen to Malice Mazer. I was kidding about Malice Mayor. Haha, Mayor?? lol. Anyway, yes, there is a Monkey band, so you don't listen to the band called, The Yellow Monkey. It's a great rock band!!! As for Gackt, I presume you like his MVs. LOL!

Also, I admire the bands, Asian Kung-fu Generation and High and Mighty Color.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Haha, so you do listen to Malice Mazer. I was kidding about Malice Mayor. Haha, Mayor?? lol. Anyway, yes, there is a Monkey band, so you don't listen to the band called, The Yellow Monkey. It's a great rock band!!! As for Gackt, I presume you like his MVs. LOL!

Also, I admire the bands, Asian Kung-fu Generation and High and Mighty Color.
    I listen to Malice Mazer, but I'm sort of so-so on it. And no, I do not like Gackt's MVs. He's sort of scary looking in a pretty sort of way though... But if I want to stare at him, I'm just as content to watch something longer and with more of a plot (Moon Child!!) ^_^

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast