+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Ninjas and Samurais

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ninjas and Samurais

wat does that have to do with the price of tea in china!?!?!

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Newbie Asian_teen may be famous one day Asian_teen may be famous one day Asian_teen's Avatar
    Thanks

how come we got to talking about smiles? back on subject peoples!

well i heard from my friend he said that samurais rarely use their sword to block because it was disgraceful they have to dodge by sidestepping or something.

Ninjas are used as spys and other sorts by the emperor of Japan. it originaly started in china but the japanese perfected the art of the ninja.
    because the samurai cannot do disgraceful things such as assainations and such, ninjas were employed. they were trained vigorously and ruthlessly to perfect everything.

the shirken (I spelled it wrong srry) was mainly used as a calling card not as a projectile thrown to someones head. The ninja does not do open fighting but instead resort to trickery and escape. They sometimes use women to make the enemy think of, . . . you know and the ninjas come up and kill them. They also use women ninja to do wat men ninjas coulden't.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mirax
    OK thats the stupidist thing I ever heard because a real Ninja whould never say that he is a ninja to other people, and nobody can name himselfe a ninja just like that not even if he has the abyllities he hasto be named my a Ninja Master.
    that is exactly right, ninjas must be stealthy. if they tell anyone what they are, it destroys their cover.

samurai and ninjas hated each other intesnly, mainly because the ninja would go to any extreme to win a fight while a samurai fights with a code of honor called bushido.

the most famous samurai who acted like a ninja was miyamoto musashi; he arrived late for duels, discarded the samurai code like it was nothing...and he beat an entire school (some 60+ fighters) one after another because they messed with his school..i dunno though samurai and ninja have been fightig forever practically, they trade off on victories.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Newbie Mirax may be famous one day Mirax may be famous one day Mirax's Avatar
    Thanks

samurai and ninjas hated each other intesnly, mainly because the ninja would go to any extreme to win a fight while a samurai fights with a code of honor called bushido.
    Well it's partly true, but thay dont think that hate eachother, the ninja's had to learn to defend tham selfes against samurai if thay maet, utulising role techniqs.
    And yah thare codes of conduct whent against eachother.

Otaku N!tr0-Glyc3r1n may be famous one day N!tr0-Glyc3r1n may be famous one day N!tr0-Glyc3r1n's Avatar
    Thanks

a agreee Mirax all the way but Samurais rule!!!

thank u SasuraiHell
    go -=NOOBZ=- clan!

Otaku viper11025 may be famous one day viper11025 may be famous one day viper11025's Avatar
    Thanks

/heh
    If only you ppl knew.
    Face it ninja's were pawns for the worthless samurai who didn't want to get killed or even face battle.

Otaku N!tr0-Glyc3r1n may be famous one day N!tr0-Glyc3r1n may be famous one day N!tr0-Glyc3r1n's Avatar
    Thanks

the reason I like the samurai more than ninja is becuz im not sneeky so ninja wouldnt suit me I more of a go all out gunz blazin type of person

thank u SasuraiHell
    go -=NOOBZ=- clan!

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by viper11025
    /heh
    If only you ppl knew.
    Face it ninja's were pawns for the worthless samurai who didn't want to get killed or even face battle.
    *sigh*
    Dude, they were enemies. Ninjas were sent out (mostly by the Chinese) as hired assassins to take out high ranking samurais (Japanese) while they were unaware. They sent the ninjas because a regular soldier really had no chance killing a samurai, even while sleeping. Hope this clears stuff up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast