+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Picking up Japanese girls

Newbie Silver Huntress is off to a good start Silver Huntress's Avatar
    Thanks

Picking up Japanese girls

Is this how foreigners pick up Japanese girls? (hehe) Watch these videos:

YouTube - Picking up Japanese Girls on the Street - Nanpa (Part 3)
    YouTube - Picking up Japanese Girls on the Street - Nanpa (Part 4)

Those are hilarious! Is this kind of behavior okay in Japanese streets? In the end of those videos especially video 2 those guys were dragging away that one girl. Would the Japanese police done anything if they see it in front of their very eyes?

I love the part where he says to the girl "I am bobby, I am a famous musician from America" or something along those lines. There are better ways to a woman's heart. :]

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Picking up Japanese girls

This is stupidity incarnate and if you go to a foreign country don't behave like them. This stuff makes people think all westerners are idiots.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to beast For This Useful Post:

Silver Huntress (May 14, 2010)

Lazy Ninja Puyo Champion Sei-chan may be famous one day Sei-chan may be famous one day Sei-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol that Japanese guy is sooooo creepy. I don't know who is creepier, him or the Nigerian (?) guy. No, the Japanese guy is def more of an asshole lol. Dude that was just embarrassing, they both had no game at all ><. "Bobby's room"? Lol I'LL KICK HIM IN THE BALLS.

I dunno, if you are a girl and wearing a short skirt and walking around alone in the evening/at night, you have to expect someone to walk up to you and ask if you have free time to go karaoke a bit. It's the same all over the world, isn't it?
    So just make sure you are walking with tall gaijin men at night time when you are in Japan. Just the other day I was with my two guy friends on the train, and this Japanese guy takes out his cellphone and casually sneaked a pic of my boobs (I happened to be wearing a low-cut tshirt). My friends saw and glowered at the Japanese man and he freaked out and got off at the next stop.

Although if you are a tall, good-looking gaijin man you have to worry about the reverse...Japanese gaijin hunters who won't leave you alone at all times of the day...My friend Joe refuses to hang around school anymore because he is sick of being approached by college girls all the time when he just wants peace and quiet.
    関西は最高やねん

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sei-chan For This Useful Post:

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

that's ridiculous! and some how racial profiling in an undertone statement. what's the difference from any other girls, anyway? it's just the "factors" that are different but the "process" and even the "results" is the same as any. sighs! as if they ever gone on a real date.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rematche For This Useful Post:

Otaku keitamoro is off to a good start keitamoro's Avatar
    Thanks

Those people in the video are not mature and there are of course better ways to pick up japanese girls so that was pathetic.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to keitamoro For This Useful Post:

Newbie Silver Huntress is off to a good start Silver Huntress's Avatar
    Thanks

@beast: I can't agree more. It sucks how sometimes one person can instill bad perspectives about people of their country through their awkward actions among a group of people. then everybody gets grouped as same into one. :[

@Sei-chan: That's one side of JPN that I havent read too much about but I know its exists there. Omg, that's awfully creepy what happened to you on the train. o.o Do you have creepy encounters like that on daily basis or often?

Lazy Ninja Puyo Champion Sei-chan may be famous one day Sei-chan may be famous one day Sei-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Huntress View Post

Do you have creepy encounters like that on daily basis or often?
    Nooooo of course not. Despite the large population of perverted men out there who sometimes practice their pervert-ness outside of their homes...Japan is still one of the safer countries out there. No worries. I don't feel too worried walking around outside at nighttime alone.

It actually amused me way too much my friends told me what happened on the train afterwards. Most girls would have been scarred by an event like that but I guess I'm too much of a guy.
    関西は最高やねん

Newbie AlexKeller is off to a good start AlexKeller's Avatar
    Thanks

lmao, my homie filmed a few Nanpa vidz.
    Music: www.soundclick.com/alexkkkeller

+ Reply to Thread