Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pocky

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pocky

Quote Originally Posted by xxoxx View Post
    Pumpkin Pocky , Umm I tried once ,and I will never try it agine ..I didn’t like it ..
    yeah, it does have a unique flavor!

but back to the topic at hand, if Pocky isn't really your thing, then maybe try Yan-Yan?

it's the same concept with a biscuit and a chocolate type substance, except they're seperate! so you just dip the stick and get however much chocolate that ya like! there's never enough though, so dip sparringly!

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I don't mind pocky, the fun in it is trying out the different flavours lol I like those chocolate filled koala biscuits (can't remember the name ^^; better, we stock up on them every time we go into chinatown xD

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xxoxx View Post
    Pumpkin Pocky , Umm I tried once ,and I will never try it agine ..I didn’t like it ..
    Pumpkin Pocky sounds awesome, like really sweet and comforting....sounded weird, huh?

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

I tried some green tea flavored Pocky a couple years back. Too bad it was at an anime convention and I wasn't high, cause they'd make a damn good post-high munchie.

The chocolate filled koalas sound good though.
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I was introduced to it last year, only having chocolate and strawberry flavors. Honestly, I love it. And not because it's chocolate. xD I just enjoy it. Especially when I was with my girlfriend back then Dx Lol. But yes, If I ever get enough money that I can spent and still retain, I'd love trying other flavors out.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Koalas? Psh, cheap chocolate, I say!
    It's all about Hello Panda! The chocolate is much richer there!

...though I'm not sure which came first, the koala or the panda. I assume it's the panda since I saw that in stores wayyy before I saw the koala ones.

Pocky's okay. Trying out the "gourmet" ones is fun if you have a nice milky treat with it.
    The green tea pocky is pretty good indeed. Can't have too much though, or else I'd want green tea ice cream.
    ...I love green tea ice cream.

There's also this milky green tea drink made by the same people who mainly bottle that Thai Iced tea drink. They add enough milk in there and other stuff to make it sooooo gooood. Cold or hot, tasty all the time.

Oh, right, we were talking about pocky.

It's okay. Not the best thing in the world as many otakus would have you think.
    I like Yan Yan more.
    ...there were those other treats though... they were like pocky, but much MUCH thinner and covered all over in chocolate.
    Mmmmm... I loved those things. Tasted sooo much better than Yan Yan and Pocky.
    I completely forgot its name though. I haven't had it in years.

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

I really like pocky; I think it has just enough chocolate without making you feel like you're going to throw up. I hate all of those really thick triple-fudge deserts. I don't want to be tasting chocolate for weeks.
    As for Hello Panda, I don't think there's a better commercialized chocolate snack in the world. XD

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Personally, I love it. A perfect melding of chocolate and cookie. I've even seen the shortage of the stuff at conventions cause a riot.

If you don't like the original flavour, you should try the other flavours, like strawberry, very different.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast