Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Public Toilets In Japan

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Public Toilets In Japan

One of the first things that took me by surprise when first moving to Japan were the public toilets. Here we are talking about 5-star, heated toilets with full flushing of your bum, blow drying it and if you're lucky, even a spray of perfume. Ok, so I lied about the last part.

But seriously, many of the toilets here are so technologically advanced that it would leave you amazed.

But for me, I prefer a cold toilet seat cause a warm one just makes me feel like someone had just used it before me.

Take a look at the attached image!
    Attached Images

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Public Toilets In Japan

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post
    But for me, I prefer a cold toilet seat cause a warm one just makes me feel like someone had just used it before me.
    Wow Dragon Ball well actually there are to many buttons there for my liking and I don't think I would like a warm seat because I would be scared of what just happened. Yeah maybe on some cold days but I don't know. I just think that is weird how you have to have so many buttons on the toilet. Headache city just looking at it.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't wait till those toilets eat them. XD Thats my Envy talkin there. JK JK.

I guess thats ok, as for me its better then taking a leak in a hole eh? or a pail.

I'd be the stupid American in there all day playing with it.

"oooo, what does this buttom do?" XD
    Last edited by Mr. K; Jan 23, 2007 at 05:19 AM.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeh, some don't even have a button or anything to flush them.

Once I was standing embarrassed thinking I had to leave my turd there for the next person. Anyway, so I ended up closing the seat lid and it automatically flushed then. Phew..... close one.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess you are right about the pail or hole. I would rather have a warm toilet seat then those two. I can also see you doing that Kat. I would probably do the same after I woke up from my headache. With my luck though I would get sprayed in the face with the water or something. Does it do that Dragon Ball? You know Dragon Ball you have become very forward since I was on Friday. Wow I missed alot. I don't like those toilets though.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh they have those toilets that flush here by themself. They've had them for a while. Since I was a kid really, but those heated toilets are looking nice.

>.<ll the secritey would end up dragging me out of the bathroom. "nooooo~!!"

Oi Dragon Ball what about them sinks?
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Ugh, I hate cold toilet seats in winter. (>.<) My host family had a toilet with a seat that would heat up automatically when you sat on it. Wheeee. No jumping up in surprise because of cold seats. But yeah, the toilets are really amazing. Sometimes I wonder just how many engineers had to have their butts misfired at in the process. Ha ha.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

ewwww i hate puplic toilets ewww well the ones were i live anyways eww
    but Dragon Ball u got a pont ewww it would make me feelthe same ewww >_< lol

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast