Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Public Toilets In Japan

Otaku Ritoru-chan may be famous one day Ritoru-chan may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Public Toilets In Japan

At my college, I have automatic flushing toilets, but thats as close to that as I get. Those things look pretty high-tech, so much so they look like they could do your taxes *laughs*
    "You know what the trouble about real life is? There's no danger music." -- The Cable Guy
    Photography | @Twitter | Website

Newbie longtailedmonkey may be famous one day longtailedmonkey may be famous one day longtailedmonkey's Avatar
    Thanks

Haha, good for you guys. Although I do like a lot of things about my country, I really don't think ending up in the public toilet would be a good idea here. Most people avoid the public toilets.

It's just bad habits I guess. I didn't know what my teacher was talking about when she said, "You sit on the seat, not halfsit halfstand on it," She was lecturing us on bad habits and most of us were kind of confused with what she was talking about. You see, some people (for frog knows what reason) sit with their feet on the seat like the old traditional ancient way. And this girl did it and the toilet seat cracked under the weight and she ended up in the hospital, with a huge gash.

So, I really do think that public toilets in Japan are great. One of the reasons Japan's on my list of "places I might migrate to". GOOD JoB to those engineers with bums misfired!!!!!

Otaku kimchi24 may be famous one day kimchi24 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Dude thats liek a computer toliet. and i think that places like canada and the USA have those but only for the rich people [and thier not public]

I praise the one who is able to win it all and still live for it...[/CENTER

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post
    One of the first things that took me by surprise when first moving to Japan were the public toilets. Here we are talking about 5-star, heated toilets with full flushing of your bum, blow drying it and if you're lucky, even a spray of perfume. Ok, so I lied about the last part.

But seriously, many of the toilets here are so technologically advanced that it would leave you amazed.

But for me, I prefer a cold toilet seat cause a warm one just makes me feel like someone had just used it before me.

Take a look at the attached image!
    that is not very new, well kinda. i was maybe 8 years old when in the 'guiness book of world record' they showed that exact toilet, cept it went for an easy 1000 bux. now its in public washrooms? first of all, srry dragon, but a cold seat is not nice for me because i then think bout all the buttcheeks that has been on it, all the germs and the matter that exits the.....hole... these new toilets are great cuz i think that since the technology in japan is like all made there, it comes cheap without the shipping. and also, maybe they want to um pay of the peoples tax dollars with something one time or later, they are gonna use. and f.y.i, i read inna book that some toilets flush, or make a loud sound when you fart :P to stop the embarrasement.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Public Toilets In Japan

I would never use that! And I have never been to Japan they have some weird ideas there. That's nasty most people have germs. I would not use that.

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

holy snap what a toilet..........o.o.........scared............i'll just stick the the normal jon hehehehehehe,,,^^"

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Otaku Gods_Dragon may be famous one day Gods_Dragon may be famous one day
    Thanks

That is a sweet toilet, I wish I had one! I have to admit, I would probably play with it the first time (just to see what the buttons do). Once I got the hang of it I would be cool with it.

Thanks for the avatar & sig Rave_Grip you rock!
    There is but one judge...
    ~Stay blessed

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post
    One of the first things that took me by surprise when first moving to Japan were the public toilets. Here we are talking about 5-star, heated toilets with full flushing of your bum, blow drying it and if you're lucky, even a spray of perfume. Ok, so I lied about the last part.

But seriously, many of the toilets here are so technologically advanced that it would leave you amazed.

But for me, I prefer a cold toilet seat cause a warm one just makes me feel like someone had just used it before me.

Take a look at the attached image!
    That is a intreting throne from which I could impose my will! How mugh do ya think one of those would be????

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast