+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Question.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Question.

I don't know Japanese, but my cousins are learning it. I think they have a class that teaches Japanese in their school. Lucky bastards... LOL
    I just know certain terms because I read a lot.
    I love my girlfriend.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DogDemon
    A lot of u guys know how to speak japanese, right? So...how/where did ya learn?
    I was raised in Japan, so I can speak Japanese fluenty, though I do not know how to teach properly. Haha, I have also learnt Sanskrit, in a Temple... I enjoy learning new languages, though most of them are Asian, they are a big pain, especially the characters. ^_^

In international countries, they would certainly have a course in college or even in High school that teaches Japanese. ^_^ So, you might want to sign up for them, if they are offered. Some people also offer private tutoring, maybe, if you are really interested, you must look for them also. In addition, some libraries do carry softwares and books that teach Japanese, look out for them as well. ^_^

Otaku DogDemon may be famous one day DogDemon may be famous one day DogDemon's Avatar
    Thanks

OK...I`ll remember that. ^^
    I`m not sure when...but I will learn japanese! For sure!

Finding God is not peaceful.
    Searching God isn`t peaceful.
    The thought that God exists is peaceful enough.
    Believe!

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

That's the spirit! You can get ahead of the game and start memorizing the characters now

Quote Originally Posted by Kedar
    In international countries, they would certainly have a course in college or even in High school that teaches Japanese. ^_^
    Mm, and in my high school they're actually starting to offer it to middle schoolers ^^ That means if they stick it out... 5 years of Japanese under their belt before hitting college *__*
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_G135
    Mm, and in my high school they're actually starting to offer it to middle schoolers ^^ That means if they stick it out... 5 years of Japanese under their belt before hitting college *__*
    Really??? I have a few friends in States, who are also Japanese, but that's what I have heard from them. However, it is great to know that they are offering Japanese classes for middle schoolers. ^_^ I guess, if one really have an in-depth interest in Japanese and begins to learn Japanese in middle school, they will be well set!

Keep the spirits up, DogDemon! Just learn, study, and practice it on daily basis, and in no time, you will be writing love letters in Japanese.

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

Really??? I have a few friends in States, who are also Japanese, but that's what I have heard from them. However, it is great to know that they are offering Japanese classes for middle schoolers. ^_^
    Yeah, it mostly is in high school (if that ^^; ) but the JASW (Japan/America Society of Wash. DC) is really close to here and very active so we get alot of teachers from there. And then, the county is very cooperative with promoting languages so that helps ^^.( a lil' persuasion got them to make an Arabic class us for next year ^.^)

I guess, if one really have an in-depth interest in Japanese and begins to learn Japanese in middle school, they will be well set!
    Judging from the members in the Japan Club (and maybe anime club, but they're still an iffy), I have faith in them ^__^
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

One of my subjects now, is japanese so yea.....

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DogDemon
    The thing is...

What`s the diffierence between hiragana and katakana?
    And...i u learn japanese...do u have to know all Hiragana, Katakana, Kanji, Rōmaji?
    It will help you a great deal if you learn them. Hiragana and Katakana are like two ways to write the alphabet. but they mix them up a lot so it would definatly be best to know them. and for Kanji.... lets just say you should want to know them because they are used a whole lot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast