+ Reply to Thread

Thread: tattoos.....

Shibuya Crosser Onizuka may be famous one day Onizuka may be famous one day Onizuka's Avatar
    Thanks

tattoos.....

anyone here have any eastern style tattoos? and if so where did you get them and what do they represent?

ok go............post pics if you gottem i'll post mine in a bit

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: tattoos.....

Quote Originally Posted by Onizuka View Post
    anyone here have any eastern style tattoos? and if so where did you get them and what do they represent?

ok go............post pics if you gottem i'll post mine in a bit
    i have not, but my first tattoo im thinking of having it as an eastern style. my martial arts class changed me greatly and made me the person i am today, and i wish to immortalize them, but i don;t know if i should get their symbol tattooed on me or not. If not, i think i'll go with something else. perhaps a koi fish yin yang or something. i;ve been thinking about it for a year and yet nothing XD
    Why hello there!

Shibuya Crosser Onizuka may be famous one day Onizuka may be famous one day Onizuka's Avatar
    Thanks

heres mine right after i took off the bandage koi fish and a cherry blossom tree with 2 stickers on the cherry blossom tree with kanji for happiness and strength
    Attached Images

Newbie bloody rain is off to a good start bloody rain's Avatar
    Thanks

waw its so awsome
    id like to have one but its forbeddin in our relegion
    any ways if i wana make a tatto or dream of it
    it will be
    a picture of a vampire cuz im so in love with vampires not cuz theyre sexy no cuz they have no feelings
    keep smilling it makes ppl wonder wht ur up to

black 4 darkness red 4 blood and loves for losers

Newbie Touko Ryogi is off to a good start Touko Ryogi's Avatar
    Thanks

A friend of mine got a tattoo of a few kanji characters that were supposed to translate to "Rage and Grace." However it was about 4 months later after it was done that he found out while shopping in some little asian grocery store what it really meant from the cashier, who was having a fit of giggles at the time. I can't remember her exact wording but it was something on the lines of "Ugly white boy."

He had it removed a month later, I'm told it was very painful. Ever since I heard about his ordeal my small spark of interest in getting an eastern tattoo went right out of the window. I think they're still pretty cool when I see someone who has one, but I can never tell what they mean, it could be some tattoo artist leaving a lifelong joke on someones body. No thanks.

Otaku babyman is off to a good start babyman's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't have a tatoo but i'm thinking about getting one of the word hope or the word freedom in japanese, but I can't find the correct sign and beside's my mom won't let me have one, so i'll just have to wait another year

Thanks

lol to the last replies lol

you have to research and know what the artist is putting on you, i got my koi+cherry blossom+kanji done in Tokyo and since i went all the way there for a tattoo everyone is extremely honest there and you can trust them if they tell you something it's the truth. i figured why get an eastern style tattoo in the west when i can just go to japan and get it done there ^_^

i don't think i would ever let a white guy named bob tattoo any type of kanji or eastern style tattoo on me.

+ Reply to Thread