Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Toilets

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Toilets

The Japanese are an amazing and intelligent people (not trying to place them in any specific are) just saying that people want to improve and customize their own things. You want the hottest car out there to show your friends, you want the most luxerious couch to sit and read a book, why not make your bathroom the same?

Voice activated systems, labe and toilet..<don't know chick thing, auto no hand dryers and water spray, self flushing, ...the list goes on and on. We want to be comfortable with all apsects of life and why not kick up the bathroom? Forget the new tile, get the gold plated rim that you can eat off of and check your makeup all at the same time rofl

Considering design, all people need a good toilet..handicap, the rich, the poor, just your average Joe, why not throw in a Daredevil designed toilet, or a Starwars x-wing style stool?

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

lol thats sound pretty cool they should make a guy toilet with a buit in fridge a magzin holder for the sports illustrated and a tv built into the wall in the bathroom
    the man would truly be happy and never complaing about anything. or and auotmatic lid that lowerd when they giy is done so the woman won't complain any
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Thanks

Oh i completely forgot about the gender pleasue thing. They do do that, lifting and closing the lid. They even have the spatter guard and cleaner with it.

The whole refrigeratore thing, I beleive it was adding to some of the proto-types but it never passed because of sanitary and health violations. I wouldn't be surprised though, if someguy slapped a fridge and bar on the sides, not to mention a tv and magazine rack.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    Thanks

lol true that would be guy heave i think it would be for me kinda since i never had toilet that was made just for me

Thanks

I usually customize a lot of my things, but until my dream home I will leave the bathroom off limits. Toilets and like most other things, can be customized to suit your specific needs and it only gets more advanced or time.

The traditional Japanese toilet as you say is probably just that, tradition and most comfortable at this point at time. Over the years squatting only hurts the body to my knowledge, so maybe the American stool is going to become a hot trend there.

Warning..bad joke is in progress>

"The French are the first to invent the toilet seat...its just they didn't add a hole"

Thanks

lol man that had to be rough . but still i think its pretty amazing that
    people acutaly customize tiolets to me its almost comical becuase they dont have things like that in thw back woods twon where i live . you would have to go into the city to find that fancy stuff

Thanks

As I said its not exactly for the average Joe. Its specific to people who want comfort and can afford to fulfill their wants. Where I am at, they don't have any toilets like that either, i may be the first to get it

Its usually considered a waste of time and money to most, but to the extreme, a necessity.

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

What no seat where do i sit.

Maybe it is because most of them are so short and they all practice the Horse stance to often in the Martial arts hehehehehehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL...

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast