Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Toilets

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Toilets

Quote Originally Posted by Spymonk
    What no seat where do i sit.
    Could it be the reason why I don't see many obese people here in Japan? Haha.

In any case, modern day Japanese homes and inns are quite hospitable and considerate, so they have adamantine toilet seats to support heavy-weight people. haha. [] And no, not all Japanese are short. You will quite surprised, if you come here. Don't stereotype!

P.S. Oh, you sit on air, using your Chakra or Ki. Hot, I know. Try it!

Otaku Wolf_of_the_North may be famous one day Wolf_of_the_North may be famous one day Wolf_of_the_North's Avatar
    Just a hopscotch away from Never Never Land...
    Thanks

As noted earlier, Japan has toliets that far exceed ours in technology. I have been to Japan twice and never had to use the "traditional Japanese toliet." If memory serves correctly, the toliets that I encountered in Japan were like the toliets we're used to. Although in the Ghibli Museum (I'm sure you are all familiar with it, considering this is an anime forum) the toliets were very advanced. You could warm the seats, warm the water (I believe) and the toliets could even make fake flushing noises!!!!

Now that is not to say they're rare and far in between. Traditional Japanese houses still have them and I'm sure if you traveled to less technologically evolved cities, you'd find them there, too. It just depends where you go (no pun intended).

DEMON SPAWN IS AWESOME!!!!! XP

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

I saw some toilets like this in France [I know its not Japan but whatever], we all tried to use them for a 'once in a life time toilet experiance' as my friend said.

Some younger girls fell over, one nearly broke her arm ^^;; Our group was ok, I think we have more balance xD

So they are kinda dangerous lolz ^^;;

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Otaku Princess Zelda14 may be famous one day Princess Zelda14 may be famous one day Princess Zelda14's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah it looks diff. but people in Japan wash themselfs befor they get in the bath tub. but it makes since why they do that.
    "... And then, a ray of light pierced the darkness. The light turned into a figure of a person who was followed by a fairy, and also held the spirit of the forest..."

thats great!! thank you!!

Otaku DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN's Avatar
    Thanks

you people get on some weird subjects

Otaku Wolf_of_the_North may be famous one day Wolf_of_the_North may be famous one day Wolf_of_the_North's Avatar
    Just a hopscotch away from Never Never Land...
    Thanks

Yeah, but that's what makes it so popular....

DEMON SPAWN IS AWESOME!!!!! XP

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know if anyone have mention this, but it is for sanitation too. You don't have to sit down on toilet seats that have been contaminated, all do is just crouch down. May not be too comfortable but at least you won't get a red scratchy ass from the germs on the toilet seat. Thats why some people wipe and cover the seat with toilet paper when they use public washrooms.

Newbie Unit may be famous one day Unit may be famous one day
    Thanks

woah.. this is some wierd topic lol
    Bleh... Got fed up of admin/mods changing my sig....

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast