Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: Toilets

Otaku Gilgamesh may be famous one day Gilgamesh may be famous one day Gilgamesh's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Toilets

potty talk is always entertaining!!

Newbie pikapika28 may be famous one day pikapika28 may be famous one day
    Thanks

The non-western toilets are similar in China as well.

Newbie Lishy may be famous one day Lishy may be famous one day Lishy's Avatar
    Thanks
    mmmm cool,a new toilet.
    So is it like a portapoty, or does it lead to the sewer?Cant ur manga's or baby's fall inside easily if a accident happends?XD

Also whats the pipe otop the toilet lead to?Lemme guess,gravity?
    hm well,gday sir!!!!111!1!1one!!!

Newbie Charmed1P5 may be famous one day Charmed1P5 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Hahaha, you people are soo funny. The toliets aren't really that bad. I mean it's not like a port-a-poty(i never actually typed that word before anyways). They do flush, there is plumbing. It flushes almost like a normal toliet. except instead of swirling it just flows in one direction.

And you don't have to go to the rural or older parts of Japan to find these. They're almost everywhere. The thing is in the citys most of the places have both western and traditional. All of the train stations have the traditional toliets. In fact the one wetern that i found in a trainstation was actually a little...um....unsanitary, not sure why but it didn't...well...look good.

It is true though that the modern toliets in japan do make flushing noises, have heated seats, and many of them can actually shoot clean water at your butt( i was too afraid to try it though). yeah i know it sounds weird but it seemed quite interesting. If i remember correctly for the modern toliets didn't have seat covers, but they did have this sanitation spray stuff.

That's all i can remember for now, there was something else i was gonna say in response to what someone else said but.....i can't remember. aww well. Just in case you were confused when i said traditional i ment the squater toliets.

And i know there's a thing aboutnot posting after two weeks but i don't really get that rule and i couldn't help but say something.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

~!!! Thanks for sharing your thoughts, but revived topics that are older than two weeks are to be closed.

Please consult the following thread, for it may explain as to why that rule is enforced: Dead Thread Rule.

+Closing+

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6