+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Um, ecchi?

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Um, ecchi?

it's true. i watch this mini video where this japanese business man feels up this school girl in the bus. It's horrible and disgusting. he was really feeling her up everywhere. when i said everywhere. i mean EVERYWHERER. It's distugusting how no one ever stopped them. it's like they pretand they don't even see that.

partly i blame the girl for doing barly anything to stop it. if it were me on the bus i would KO that bastard. and he looks married too.

Seriously, these japaness businessmen are really pervated.

Otaku Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua001
    It reminds me of what one of my teachers told me once. In old movies beffore they actualy showed people nude little less having sex. They would have a train sceen with a woman and a man in a compartmint alons and just as they kiss or hold hands they would cut to a sceen of the train going into a tunnel. The tunnel sceen was a subtile way of saying they where having sex
    dude that is just sick

awesome sig, thanx aiora

Newbie ice_dc may be famous one day ice_dc may be famous one day ice_dc's Avatar
    Thanks

well uhh =/
    thats a bit scary @_@

Newbie temy may be famous one day temy may be famous one day
    Thanks

OMG…tha’s…shocking, really o______O…I do hope that’s not real.
    Despite the fact that it’s an ecchi too big for publicity, it’s LOLICON…I mean really, that’s one of the disgusting things even most of Japanese find offensive.
    But WTH, in these days, there can be nothing a human’s mind wouldn’t device.

Otaku Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Isis
    dude that is just sick

perhaps but wich is more sick two people actualy having sex or just the idea of it might happening?

Otaku Rei_unit00 may be famous one day Rei_unit00 may be famous one day Rei_unit00's Avatar
    Thanks

the mayor is probably a perv and immediatly set the financing they would need to build such a huge thing as soon as somebody thought up the idea

Otaku Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light's Avatar
    Thanks

you guys still going on about this crap,man you guys are bored huh?.
    Omae o Korosu!

Otaku shikashu may be famous one day shikashu may be famous one day shikashu's Avatar
    Thanks

In 1 part is interesting seen a big girl riding the train, and on the other is mess up, people will be perverted enough to see under it(meaning middle age perverts).

Arigatou Nao chan for the sig^_^
    warning, dangerous diclonious on the lose!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast