+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What Did You Like Best About Japan.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

What Did You Like Best About Japan.

For those of you who have been to Japan. What do you like most about it. I will go first in accoradance with posting protocol. What I loved most about Japan as the Japanese. Friendly and Polite. I liked seeing a group of kids coming out of school late at night and not having to worry about casuing trouble. And being able to go out in the big city of tokyo late at night with out having to worry about crime. I cannot get that in Detroit. As far as individual experiences go seeing the temples in Kyoto. That is great Most are older than America. I also loved it when a Japanese woman asked me for directions.

If you have actual been to Japan please remember to say where you have been. There has been a few times just chatting with members that I found out we have been to the same places. So if you are in that elite group of folks who have made that Otaku pilgrimage please spare no details.
    Last edited by beast; Aug 11, 2009 at 03:07 AM. Reason: misspelling

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Re: What Did You Like Best About Japan.

I kinda like the language though it kinda sound a bit harsh in ways of pronouncing them or maybe it's just my imagination .. but when it comes to politeness... well i have to say the language does potray a very good example way of how they show respect to each other...

I never been to Japan before.. but the anime's i watched make me want to visit it someday ^^ Looking forward to it!

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

The nature mostly. And in the cities I would say the cleanliness.

Otaku Tula is off to a good start Tula's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know if I liked the food or the parties more.
    Probably the food. I don't think I've ever felt so energetic after eating a meal than I did whenever I was there.

And the stores. I got a kick out of shopping and watching other people shopping. it was really weird. The clothing designs in some stores are really unique in that some featured rather explicited vulgairities or something comedic or other. And then there were the plastic shirts. It's been ages since I've seen those. (Although I had to look really hard for some of those.)

Newbie Okysho is off to a good start Okysho's Avatar
    Thanks

You're all so lucky!!! I would love the opportunity to go there! I wanna see Osaka and Hiroshima!! I've heard that it's really beautiful despite being extremely crowded there. My cousin went there with his stunt team once. It's something I really want to experience!!
    Okysho Kenyaku - Seal of Fire

www. onykysho.com

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Okysho View Post
    You're all so lucky!!! I would love the opportunity to go there! I wanna see Osaka and Hiroshima!! I've heard that it's really beautiful despite being extremely crowded there. My cousin went there with his stunt team once. It's something I really want to experience!!
    It is very crowded, but that is part of the charm. In three years I never once witnessed a street fight in Japan. Not once. And I was in some of the most crosded places imaginable. The cherry Blossoms blooming is always a crowded situation and I went to view them in the full view of their splendor. The park in harajuka is crowded but also peaceful. Back in the states you cannot even go to a fireworks show without seeing a fight or stabbing or shooting. What type of stunt team is your brother on?

Newbie Okysho is off to a good start Okysho's Avatar
    Thanks

Heh, you make a pretty good point... The irony is that Britain and the US went all over the world calling themselves civilized people, starting wars and such in other countries, and now we can't even go to the fireworks without getting stabbed..

My cousin, isn't on the stunt team anymore, some sort of circumstance of which I'm not really sure happened, but it was called Team Ryouku
    Okysho Kenyaku - Seal of Fire

www. onykysho.com

Newbie Banshee is off to a good start Banshee's Avatar
    Thanks

The clothes. The fashions there were unbelievable. Fufufufufufufu.... Anyone able to make orange and teal work together is a genius in my book.
    Your head would meansomuch to me-ICP Fufufufu

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast