Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What do you think about Cosplay?

Otaku DemonicKagomeTahoshi is off to a good start DemonicKagomeTahoshi's Avatar
    Always with my lover in his hearts, or with him no matter what
    Thanks

What do you think about Cosplay?

Hey everyone, I want to know you thoughts, on cosplaying.
    Like, do you enjoy it, would you do every day if you could... and what do you think, when you see other cosplayers, and see that they did a good job to portray that character, or if it looks like they didn't even try to look a little like the characters.

Please post your comments.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What do you think about Cosplay?

I feel as though if you have the costume, but not the personality, then you really shouldnt cosplay at all.

What fun is dressing up if you arent going to act a bit? In my case, i have a Maes Hughes outfit. Why? Because i look like him AND act like him as well.

Also, be sure that you are going to use the costume at some point in your life. Be it for random fun, or for some even with friends, don;t buy the outfit just because. Always have it for some use.

A quote from Alien versus Predator really brings my point home: "Same principal as a condom. I'd rather have it and not need it, than need it and not have it"
    Why hello there!

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

As always, I deffinatly agree with Neo~!

Because seriously, what is cosplaying if you aren't going to act the part? I myself own about four cosplay outfits. I have a Misa-Death Note cosplay, and everytime I whear that, I act exsactly like her. I have a Sasuke-Naruto cosplay outfit, and I act like the cold, un-emotional Sasuke everyone knows and loves. I have a Naruto-Naruto cosplay outfit, and everytime I whear it, I act like I have alot of energy. And, well, the same thing goes for my last cosplay, L-Death Note. So, yeah. Plus, I really enjoy cosplaying, because it gives me a chance to be almost liek the characters I really like from an anime.

So, yeah. That's my veiw on cosplay! ^^

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Newbie Vandread_Dita may be famous one day Vandread_Dita may be famous one day Vandread_Dita's Avatar
    Thanks

you know, i find cosplaying a little embarrassing, i had some friends in high school who dressed up, almost everyday, and have pretend fights. i found it really hard to hang out with them, they were cool once you got to know them, just a little weird( aren't we all )

i have nothing against it, if its your thing do it, and don't let anyone tell you different. i sure wont, i don't judge people about what there into, i judge them by there personality
    touch the untouchable, break the unbreakable, raw raw fight the powah

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I cosplay every year. I love it sooo much. Its like an escape for me. That may sound really random and stupid but its true. I love it. Plus you meet so many interesting people through cosplay...

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

I think they are fun it's like people who are into Anime show their diffrent side... if you get what I mean... it's just really fun and alot of people enjoy it myself included
    death and life are one and the same

Newbie melli is off to a good start melli's Avatar
    Thanks

cosplay is nice, but there are lot of people who just look dumb in their outfits.
    just very bad at all.
    ;/

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

I think cosplay is a pretty cool thing. And, you can be creative and design your own anime costumes and act like your favorite anime character.

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast