+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's fluent in Japanese or IS Japanese or part?

Newbie *~Cookies&Cream~* may be famous one day *~Cookies&Cream~* may be famous one day *~Cookies&Cream~*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Who's fluent in Japanese or IS Japanese or part?

Hello everyone again.Its Hiroshi-san and Im just making this thread to see who else here in this academy is fluent in japanese and is at least part,half,or full on japanese you know of blood and all Let me hear your stories of the times you were living in Japan or if you are already living in Japan at the moment tell me whats it like there and what places you visited that you enjoyed that were so beautiful you couldnt forget anything about it you just HAD to tell your friends.Or you can tell me why you would like to go to Japan and live there or whatnot.^_^
    Cookies&Cream Dream:by Aaron
    Text in signatures is limited to four lines. Blank lines are also counted towards the text line limit. The max. text size allowed in any signature is size 2.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who's fluent in Japanese or IS Japanese or part?

I'm part Japanese I'll post a pic up later in the gallery for eyes but my friend won't let me use his cam so I'll go to his house and use it anyways. I'm 1/2 Japanese and I can speak barely enough Japanese to say many sentences lol...

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Newbie beauty-pop may be famous one day beauty-pop may be famous one day beauty-pop's Avatar
    Thanks

I wish i was japanese. japanese girls are so beautiful! oh well. one day im gonna move there anyways

One main signatrue image only
    -- Hassun

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm 1/8 Japanese. Hahahah. Whatever Japanese features/genes that may have passed on are so watered down you don't see them in me - but I don't look pure Chinese, that's for sure. =) (I'm also 1/16 Vietnamese )

I can speak Japanese... well, a little short of fluently. I've been there loads of times - the first being in 1998, for a gymnastics competition. Looking back, I'm not exactly sure how I survived winter in Hakodate. And it was January! Ohmigosh. I must have been one tough kid, cuz I don't remember wearing any long johns. I've been to Kobe too (yum, beef!), Tokyo (for only a week, though, and I didn't even go to Disneyland! *sob*), Kyoto for some major sightseeing and Nagoya for a couple of months as an exchange student.

I like the fact that Japan's roads seem a lot less congested than Malaysia's (prolly due to everyone using public transport, trains and bicycles) and that in spite of it being a country with loads of factories and stuff, the air's a lot cleaner. And how all those salespeople manage to stay so cheerful all the time is beyond me.

Otaku Libitina may be famous one day Libitina may be famous one day Libitina's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm korean adopted by an american and japanese lady and living in mexico.....I can understand almost all japanese....I can speak only a little and writing I can only understand and write hiragana.....I've been there maybe 4 or 5 times....the last time I went was this March.....it was cooooold!! :P eventhough it was already entering spring time it was coold....but I got to see some sakura trees so I was happy ^.^

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't find Japan cold in spring.

Or maybe that's just because I'm always there in winter (cuz my school holidays are from Dec-Jan). Kobe was a little chilly in fall, but that's probably because I didn't listen to my mum when she told me to bring a sweater along. I thought I'd be fine without extra layers. ^^;;

Newbie *~Cookies&Cream~* may be famous one day *~Cookies&Cream~* may be famous one day *~Cookies&Cream~*'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah its really cool in Japan im glad i was born and made to be at least part because you see im im Asian/American white/filipino and japanese which is really awesome yeah omg Tokyo dont get started there when i first went there i got so lost i was like 7yrs old at the time me and my parents were going to our new home but i got lost in the crowd because(you know how some parts are crowded with people in the streets) and i ended up at a bar and this old man was smilin and laughed said"you lost little man?"and i stood there frighten and about to cry but he let me sit by him outside the bar(oh yeah.they'll let a kid in the bar,,dont think so^^ and then 5hrs later my parents find me surprisingly and yell at the man for supposly kidnapping me(what a bunch of morons) and i went home laughing and happy that day because it was funny.^_^

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    I'm 1/8 Japanese. Hahahah. Whatever Japanese features/genes that may have passed on are so watered down you don't see them in me - but I don't look pure Chinese, that's for sure. =) (I'm also 1/16 Vietnamese )

I can speak Japanese... well, a little short of fluently. I've been there loads of times - the first being in 1998, for a gymnastics competition. Looking back, I'm not exactly sure how I survived winter in Hakodate. And it was January! Ohmigosh. I must have been one tough kid, cuz I don't remember wearing any long johns. I've been to Kobe too (yum, beef!), Tokyo (for only a week, though, and I didn't even go to Disneyland! *sob*), Kyoto for some major sightseeing and Nagoya for a couple of months as an exchange student.

I like the fact that Japan's roads seem a lot less congested than Malaysia's (prolly due to everyone using public transport, trains and bicycles) and that in spite of it being a country with loads of factories and stuff, the air's a lot cleaner. And how all those salespeople manage to stay so cheerful all the time is beyond me.
    I've been to Hakodate before winter was really cold back there i was freezing like a popsicle back there^_^;*burr*but i got along through it fine and never been to Kobe but Kobe beef its really good yes i agree yuummm..^_^beeef...lol Kyoto i've lived there for like 2yrs but mostly had my life spent in Okinawa,Japan it was awesome because its all tropical sorta and the places were great!I would always go to Taiko drum performances with the dancers omg awesome^_^say that alot huh?wow...Disneyland there in Tokyo i never went to eitherT_Ti want to go there still...i always use either bicycle or trains sometiems buses or friends drive me wherever..have you been to Mainland,Japan or Nakijin?(i think thats how its spelt?)I went to camp there one time for 5 days for fun activities and whatnot..so your gymastics?awesome im a Tennis and Track player
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Sep 25, 2006 at 09:45 AM.
    Cookies&Cream Dream:by Aaron
    Text in signatures is limited to four lines. Blank lines are also counted towards the text line limit. The max. text size allowed in any signature is size 2.

Newbie haishaban may be famous one day haishaban may be famous one day
    Thanks

I am 1/4 japanese though I sadly look 0% japanese *suicide* and I've sadly never been to Japan yet (not for long though... JANUARY 15!!!! WOOHOO lol)
    Most of my family.. actually the ones I go along with live in Japan.
    I don't speak japanese fluently (again YET) but i can handle kana and even some kanji. though I'm not done studying!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast