+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's fluent in Japanese or IS Japanese or part?

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who's fluent in Japanese or IS Japanese or part?

Haha, why the fuss? I'm 1/8 Japanese, 1/16 Vietnamese and everything else Chinese and as a result people can't make out just what I am exactly. I don't look Chinese, I don't look Japanese, nor do I look Viet. I just look...... strange. Hahahaha.

It's VERY easy to tell if someone is Japanese-German, though. For some reason, most Japanese x Germans have a distinguishable look about them. Sleepy eyes and small, bow-shaped lips are very common traits.

Newbie *~Cookies&Cream~* may be famous one day *~Cookies&Cream~* may be famous one day *~Cookies&Cream~*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah I can totally agree with you on that like I said im white/filipino and japanese so that makes me like what? same as you blue rebel? 1/8?I think i look more filipino in a way but umm some people here in Arizona think i look mexican or AM mexican i'll put up a pic soon and you'll see and you tell me what i look like ok?^_^But anyways....your chinese?im taking a chinese language class^_^in school
    Cookies&Cream Dream:by Aaron
    Text in signatures is limited to four lines. Blank lines are also counted towards the text line limit. The max. text size allowed in any signature is size 2.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Heh yeah. There was a time when I was pretty um, dark, and everyone here thought I was Malay because I used to go to school in town and well, I spoke (and still speak) Malay like a Malay person. Funny thing is, with ANY language I speak, I've got a near-perfect accent. Maybe it's one of my talents. I dunno. My host family always used to tell me I had a really good Japanese accent (which, apparently, is a whole lot better than being able to speak fluently with the wrong accent - kedar should be able to clarify this). My Malay accent is, um, Malay. I speak Chinese like a Chinese. And I speak English with a Canadian accent.

Hahahahah. Maybe that's why no one can rightly tell where I come from.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm 100% Filipino (which means that I'm like 1/4 Spaniard, 1/2 Malay and 1/4 Chinese because all Filipinos are all basically mutts).

I have no Japanese in me which I'm happy because I don't want to be looked down by the other Japanese for being mixed.
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie *~Cookies&Cream~* may be famous one day *~Cookies&Cream~* may be famous one day *~Cookies&Cream~*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Ahh i dont think you'd be looked down on i mean im 1/8 japanese so im not looking down on you am i now?^_^; And yeah im filipino but all i know is "I na koe"which is suppose to mean"oh my god" and "ano" for "what?"
    Cookies&Cream Dream:by Aaron
    Text in signatures is limited to four lines. Blank lines are also counted towards the text line limit. The max. text size allowed in any signature is size 2.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel
    Haha, why the fuss? I'm 1/8 Japanese, 1/16 Vietnamese and everything else Chinese and as a result people can't make out just what I am exactly. I don't look Chinese, I don't look Japanese, nor do I look Viet. I just look...... strange. Hahahaha.
    That's just your physical profile.

Lol, it's funny how some people that I am friends with wish that they were Japanese, I hear that especially from my foreign penpals, many of which are females.. They feel like being encaged in a Japanese [girl's] body is awesomest of all..... --'' I can also tell that many folks now-a-days are turning into Japanese, not literally, of course. In the end, all that you are, is just a soul ~! I don't think a soul can be fractioned into races. It's all an illusion. At least that's to my understanding.

P.S. lol, I forgot read the second page. >.< Time for bed, I iwieii clirtfy laeter....

Thanks

LOL, I wonder why. As far as my race is concerned, I'm not complaining.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by *~Cookies&Cream~* View Post
    Ahh i dont think you'd be looked down on i mean im 1/8 japanese so im not looking down on you am i now?^_^; And yeah im filipino but all i know is "I na koe"which is suppose to mean"oh my god" and "ano" for "what?"
    I understand some Tagalog. I can't speak it, but I understand like half of the language, but I'm slowly forgetting them. The only one that comes to mind is "mahal kita" which my girlfriend finds cute that it's one of the only things I actually know (FYI: it means "I love you"). Other than that, I only actually know some words.

And there are some people in Japan that look down and tease people that are mixed. They are a proud race. There is much prejudice towards half-breeds. The whole shame on the ancestors and everything. There are still some people that are like that. Amusing, no?
    I love my girlfriend.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast