+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Who's fluent in Japanese or IS Japanese or part?

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who's fluent in Japanese or IS Japanese or part?

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel
    LOL, I wonder why. As far as my race is concerned, I'm not complaining.
    I wonder the same, but according to the reason I was given, I can tell that it has to do with their physical attributes, culture and society, technology, etc...
    Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell
    And there are some people in Japan that look down and tease people that are mixed. They are a proud race. There is much prejudice towards half-breeds. The whole shame on the ancestors and everything. There are still some people that are like that. Amusing, no?
    That's true in a sense, but it's changing. And I do agree, some folks are still like that, but it's not as much as was in the past. In any case, that's why most Japanese try to stick with the norm and marry Japanese only, not korean, Chinese, or any other Asian races ~!!! .. But it seems in today's society, some girls are showing interest in foreign men, especially from US and Europe.

Here is an English version of an article I read, you guys might find it informative: Marriage Trends

Back to bed. Good night all!

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Advancement in technology makes women want to be Japanese? The very idea baffles me.

Newbie *~Cookies&Cream~* may be famous one day *~Cookies&Cream~* may be famous one day *~Cookies&Cream~*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell View Post
    I understand some Tagalog. I can't speak it, but I understand like half of the language, but I'm slowly forgetting them. The only one that comes to mind is "mahal kita" which my girlfriend finds cute that it's one of the only things I actually know (FYI: it means "I love you"). Other than that, I only actually know some words.

And there are some people in Japan that look down and tease people that are mixed. They are a proud race. There is much prejudice towards half-breeds. The whole shame on the ancestors and everything. There are still some people that are like that. Amusing, no?
    Yeah my mom was suppose to teach me Tagalog but she hasnt yet and she said she wouldT_T ^_^; but anyways I understand what youre getting at with the japanese but still their not that all bad people I think its just depending on the type of person they are cause I have met a few japanese like the ones you've described before and i've had encounters and whatnot but im a peaceful one and i guess its just part of culture to marry of same blood and race i guess...not to get off subject but you have read an anime called"Angel Sanctuary"?

P.S:Hey maybe if you learn more then I do quickly you should be my "sensei"haha
    ^___^
    Cookies&Cream Dream:by Aaron
    Text in signatures is limited to four lines. Blank lines are also counted towards the text line limit. The max. text size allowed in any signature is size 2.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel
    Advancement in technology makes women want to be Japanese? The very idea baffles me.
    Ehehehe, remember, I was about to sleep. Fashion and clothing, more applicable to girls, I suppose. Who knows what's going in their minds? lol.

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeh, I'm kinda interested too to know who is Japanese or who can speak Japanese in these forums.

As you can see by my profile, I'm in Japan now and have been for 6 years. Actually, am off to my Japanese class soon. 90 minutes once a week. I can have conversations in Japanese, read and write Japanese. My kanji skills aren't the best though. Actually can't write kanji. But can read about 700 characters.

Hajimemashite! (はじめまして!)
    Pleased to meet you!

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Fashion and clothing... I'd just say, wear what they wear? LOL. Okay, it doesn't make sense. It must be all that pollution and the global warming - gosh, the effect it's had on the people of this world! It's addling their brains!

@ DB: Yoroshiku ne! If you're interested in practicing your conversation/writing skills you can head over to the "Japanese Language Learning" thread to engage in written conversation with other forumers. No proper teachers, but Lil and I are always around to help.

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool! Will head over there soon. Arigatou.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Lets see...I'm 1/2 Japanese and I can speak, read, and understand it fluently. The only thing I cant do well is writing in Japanese. Well, I can write Hiragana and Katakana with no problem but its just the kanji that I suck at. I can read it when I see it but when it comes to remember it to write it down then it doesnt come out too well...usually close to what its suppose to be but that doesnt count. LOL

Theres just too many to remember and I dont bother studying too much cuz I dont write in Japanese a whole lot any more.

FYI: I dont mind being asked to translate things, just keep in mind that I SUCK at EXPLAINING things...people that have asked me before should know that.^^;
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast