Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Why do the Japanese hate Americans?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Why Japanese hates American?

Most young Japanese actually LOVE Americans. We even had more luck with the girls out there if we said we were Americans instead of Europeans.

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

well i dont think so i have alot of japanese firends hear in my hometown and ive been to japan any time and Okinawa too and thay dont seem to mind that im thare
    the one and only show that rocks my socks
    the one show that i cant live
    with out.

soul society will live on forever in the minds of its poeple!!!

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Many people hate americans... andalot of people do not... it does not entirely matter who you are but the Japanese have a reason like other contries (Iran and others) should hate the americans (not trying to offend any more americans >.<) thats all...
    death and life are one and the same

Otaku kurapika is off to a good start kurapika's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why do the Japanese hate Americans?

mmm,
    Well I think aswell as Basilisk thinks that alot of countries, continents despise of Americans. Also many people despise of George Bush. It is not uncommon for hatred over countries or continents.
    I think maybe your being predjudice in asking that question, no offence.

great sig by Lasura thanks heaps

Newbie Asian Guy is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    1) Okinawans do not necesarily consider themselves Japanese. They are "uminchuu" and a racial/cultural group unto themselves. Both Japan and the United States exploited them and led to their slaughter in WWII and now Okinawa suffers from an agreement made to end that war. In essence: they are hosting huge military bases for the US to make up for atrocities committed... against them...
    Okinawan not commiting any atrocities, Okinawan is the most suffered when American invade Japan in 1945 because of mass racial rape and murder by the American over the Okinawan. You just saying that as an excuse to make the continious rape and other crime the American did to the Okinawan to be a right thing to do. You seem to be someone who will hurt someone because that someone also hurt other peoples.

2) They don't hate Americans... they want the American military off the island because the Americans are not subject to local laws unless the military decides to hand them over (which they often to not). The Americans cause trouble, the bases themselves cause noise pollution, water pollution and in at least two cases: major accidents involving loss of Okinawan civilian lives (plane crashes). Japanese are not allowed on the base or to know what happens on it, in spite of the bases being on -their land-.
    You are fogetting :
    - Over 29.859 Japanese girls racially raped by american army during their occupation period of 7 years in Japan
    - September 1995, a 12 years old Japanese school girl abducted then racially gang raped brutally by 3 american in Okinawa
    - June 1998, a 20 years old Japanese female racially raped by an american in Okinawa
    - June 2001, again a 20 years old Japanese female racially raped by an american airman in Okinawa
    - May 2003 a 19 year old Japanese girl racially raped by an american marine in Okinawa
    - October 2007, a 19 years old Japanese girl racially gang raped by 4 american in Hiroshima
    - 11 February 2008 another poor Japanese [ 14 years old ] girl racially raped by a 38 years old american in Okinawa[/b]
    Those information are just a very small few of the far many more information that are based on the Japanese own media and other Japanese information sources about the american CONTINUOUS racial rape over the Japanese girls in Japan that are still occurred to this day. There are also countless racial rape attempt the american did to the Japanese girls in Japan as well as many other criminalities such as thief, damaging Japanese property, murderer, and many other criminalities the american did in Japan to the Japanese.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

You're generalizing what a few social and screwed up jack arse rejects to Americans as a whole. Practically all Americans find those acts of rape and murder evil and wrong and should clearly be punished. But if you actually talk to an American face to face you would realize most of us are not like those who committed those crimes and would be disgusted and deeply appalled. I know I would be.

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    You're generalizing what a few social and screwed up jack arse rejects to Americans as a whole. Practically all Americans find those acts of rape and murder evil and wrong and should clearly be punished. But if you actually talk to an American face to face you would realize most of us are not like those who committed those crimes and would be disgusted and deeply appalled. I know I would be.
    true but most people do not think of the people who are regular but they think of the people in power =/ which to say (not trying to say anything real offencive) but america really messed up by voteing Bush to president...

You could have some of the americans that are really nice also you can have some of them that would want to kill you (or the oposite) But the bigest problems with the americans and the rest of the world is the people in power (president)

But I'm not trying to say that is the only factor there is also as Asian Guy said about the:quote:
    "Okinawan not commiting any atrocities, Okinawan is the most suffered when American invade Japan in 1945 because of mass racial rape and murder by the American over the Okinawan. You just saying that as an excuse to make the continious rape and other crime the American did to the Okinawan to be a right thing to do. You seem to be someone who will hurt someone because that someone also hurt other peoples."
    - that is horid and brutal for those thing to go on and manny should most likely die for those actions but do they most likely not!!!!
    death and life are one and the same

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know and I don't think all of them do. I don't care if ppl hate Americans. They shouldn't live in this country if they do. They should go back where they came from.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast