Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Why do the Japanese hate Americans?

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why Japanese hates American?

Wow, only 6 crimes committed in 13 years by a pool of over 60,000 people. I'm impressed. That has got to be some record low. Or can I take it that you didn't know that the US military has a lower crime rate then the general populace both in Okinawa and the US?
    U.S. Military Crime Rate in Okinawa (check the charts)

Mind you I am afraid to ask what the heck "racial rape" is since it sounds like you think that any time they have sex with an Okinawan citizen you consider it rape even when it is consensual.

<- *plugs her ears so she can't hear the mayhem when tsurara sees the ridiculous accusation he made*

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why do the Japanese hate Americans?

you have to also take into fact that those are only the ones taht were writen down... Do you not think that there is a chance that some more of these crimes have been done without anyone knowing. (killed and hidden) or something like that.... There could have been other crimes... (or you could be right and it is not a big factor...) o well eather way... it is still bad and makes a good amout of people angry at the americans...
    death and life are one and the same

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    Mind you I am afraid to ask what the heck "racial rape" is since it sounds like you think that any time they have sex with an Okinawan citizen you consider it rape even when it is consensual.
    I had exactly the same question, is that a typo or is there actually such a thing as "racial rape"? Does raping someone of a different race make it more heinous of a crime? Or like Arrianna said, are you considering it rape because it's sex between two people of different races?
    sig by Pyro Psycho

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post

<- *plugs her ears so she can't hear the mayhem when tsurara sees the ridiculous accusation he made*
    lulz, this dude is a troll. All he wants is to cause drama by making absurd accusations. Mrs. Arrianna, i think you just have nailed him with that response of yours. . I can't also wait for Tsurara-chan's response to this dude's accusation.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ketaro For This Useful Post:

Abu Dhabi (Apr 15, 2008), Arrianna (Apr 17, 2008)

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

I think what he's saying is that the rapes were racially motivated, that they only raped those women because of their race. Which would make what they did even more heinous, my god, if rape wasn't bad enough someone's figured out a way to make it that much worse.
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

But look at it this way...these are soldiers in a foreign country, so anyone they rape is of a different race. Does that alone make it racially motivated? Unless the rapists actually said they did so because the woman/girl was of another race, it's just plain old rape, which as Mechazawa said is bad enough.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

That's true, but that was the only way I could get my head around "racial rape". O_o

Well, considering it was during an occupation and they were soldiers, it could have very well been racially motivated. I'm not sure if its worse or just as bad, but if you let your mind go with it, you might think it was military ordered to do so. Which sounds even sicker, thinking that way does make me wonder how many of those men that raped those women were punished for it? Those sick *&^&#37;s need some kind of punishment.
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

In any case I will let tsurara take care of this guy. I have asked a simple question to this guys and gave my explanation and he turned it into a full blown argument about a miner issue and became all defensive about it, twisting my words and saying that I am arrogant because I am an American. It was in another forum and he brought up something similar to this but it was about the fact that, oh how did he put it... That once Japan gets back its own military and navy that it will sever ties with the US. I told him there is a big difference between severing ties with a country and ending military and navel reliance of the occupation force, and that a lot of equipment Japan uses (military and navy) is from the US. Plus that Japan would not sever ties with the US because the US is a big trading partner. After saying this the dude freaking explodes. I even told him that it would be good for Japan to have its own military and navy and to move the occupation force else where but this guy took what I said as an insult when it was just a simple response. I had enough dealing with this guy. It’s like talking to a badger, you say something that even remotely tweaks him and he is going to come after you. His anger I assume are from these crimes caused by a pin head size drop of Americans personnel over there and generalizes all us Americans out there into this category. I can understand his anger towards those who committed these crimes, but Americans as a whole? That’s a bit extreme.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast