Closed Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Japan?

Newbie dark_wolf08 may be famous one day dark_wolf08 may be famous one day dark_wolf08's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Why Japan?

Quote Originally Posted by koga23
    ya i did ,
    home of anime and gaming
    the music
    the style
    the culture
    the technology
    the girls
    and the food
    and there martial arts

there thats about it right
    ok i agree with all of these...its a great place all around...
    anime is god...

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why Japan?

Well its the whole thing really scenery technology food people places everything but im not just interested in japani want to go to china to see the great wall of china and i wat to go to russia to see red square the kremlin and st. bazils cathedral and experiance tempretures of -30
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by swordfish3
    Well its the whole thing really scenery technology food people places everything but im not just interested in japani want to go to china to see the great wall of china and i wat to go to russia to see red square the kremlin and st. bazils cathedral and experiance tempretures of -30
    Japan is great

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

They got anime/manga, good food, nice people, an AWSOME language, a good society, what else do you want? ^_~

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh, the sights too. Man, the sights! I absolutely loved Kyoto. The Nijou-Jou was awesome.

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

what do i like about japan? what dont i like! The writing and language is like art, the culture is so amazing, the awesome technology and video games (especially video games) that they give us, i dont admire the food too much but they still make anime and mangas too! Food is basically the only thing i dont like about japan! if every country was like japan then life would be fun!!

Otaku Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrightShadow_96
    what do i like about japan? what dont i like! The writing and language is like art, the culture is so amazing, the awesome technology and video games (especially video games) that they give us, i dont admire the food too much but they still make anime and mangas too! Food is basically the only thing i dont like about japan! if every country was like japan then life would be fun!!
    Have you ever worked, or even tried to get a job there? Japan isn't as awesome as a lot of you people think. I definitely want to visit it though, for basically the same reasons as Hassun. Its just a facinating place.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ishamael
    Have you ever worked, or even tried to get a job there? Japan isn't as awesome as a lot of you people think. I definitely want to visit it though, for basically the same reasons as Hassun. Its just a facinating place.
    But Japan is also expensive

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast