Closed Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Japan?

Newbie faia may be famous one day faia may be famous one day faia's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Why Japan?

maybe kuz there's really nothing too good bout american compared to japan..........they make cars, have awsum drawers, kool things, creative ideas....but flipz rok!!!

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why Japan?

There is only one answer..............anime!!!! (their culture is awsome!!!!! I like like the history 2.)
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Newbie Vault 35 may be famous one day Vault 35 may be famous one day
    Thanks

The women are worth the trip. Most Japanese women don't have the same psycho-sexual hang-ups that western women have. Japanese women are not into militant liberal feminism and so they are much easier to get along with. Therefore dating and having a physical relationship is a much more positive experience. I could never go back to western women. They have been brainwashed by the feminists and therefore they are miserable being female and everything bad in the world is the fault of the men in their lives...Most Japanese women are happy being what they are and they celebrate their traditional female roles even in a high-tech 21st century society. This doesn't mean, however, that they aren't allowed to benefit from the professional corporate world. The company I worked for in Japan had many women in executive level positions with heavy responsibilities--and every one of them was under 35 years old--and every one of them were looking forward to being stay-home-moms in their futures. I know this because I asked every one of them.

If you are dating a Japanese girl, she is likely to become your anime watching partner even if she is not a heavy fan.

Japanese women enjoy pleasing their significant others on many different levels because they understand the real value of harmony in domestic human relationships. Maintaining harmony in a relationship empowers them and they project a lot of influence on society this way.

For example, in Japan, the position of secretary at a company is a respected position that is usually held by women. Her job isn't simply to take phone calls and make coffee. She is responsible for maintaining harmony between the company executives and their clients. This is extremely important because billions of yen might be at stake and the boss may be a terrible verbal communicator with no tact. If she has to serve tea and cookies to make the deal go down, she will do it and be proud of it.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vault 35
    If you are dating a Japanese girl, she is likely to become your anime watching partner even if she is not a heavy fan.

Japanese women enjoy pleasing their significant others on many different levels because they understand the real value of harmony in domestic human relationships. Maintaining harmony in a relationship empowers them and they project a lot of influence on society this way.
    ...You're so right!! Thats why I'm looking for a Japanese girlfriend and even putting that aside Japan is a awesome place.

...I wanna GO BACK
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

The culture. Period.

^__^ Some people find comfort in cultures that they were not born in... and in Japan... the respect is wonderful... yes, it's like that all over the world in a way, however, their respect is just as different as everyone else's respect is.

There's always corruption here and there, but why complain?

... I find myself closer to Japan's culture than many other cultures...

... however, being raised in America makes me rather outspoken and rude at times. But I've learned to make it sound respectful: Through jokes. ^u^

As for beauty... well, every part of the world is beautiful...

^__^ Japan has a unique beauty just the same as everyone else. But it has something that I like in it as well...

So... yeah. That's my reason.

ALSO ANOTHER THING:

It's not just Japanese women that enjoy that. ...oh c'mon, stop stereotyping. Besides, your stereotype isn't even correct. Japanese women are respectful and kind, as well as seeking. Where you go, they will go. Is that not what a friend does as well? If you are to be their husband, they shall follow where you go... to be the proper wife, they shall care and follow.

That's according if they're raised in that manner.

o_o Oh c'mon... you can find other women here as well that do that.
    It might not be easier, but if you're looking for easier, let me say this: Divorce.

If you're looking for an "easy relationship", you must not love that person enough to go through hell for them.

^__^ Just saying, is all... *whistles*
    Last edited by Soshi Kitai; Mar 22, 2006 at 11:43 AM.

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

i like it because its differnt and i like differnt

Tanks zyta

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

I like Japan partly because it's so completely different from America's culture. True, there're Europeon countries to like, but Europe is just an older version of my own culture.

The customs and styles and language are all unique. I understand that's because Japan was isolated for centuries, leaving it's culture to strengthen itself, but who cares?

I'm also studying to language. It's such a pretty-sounding language; such a nice flow to it. The technology is great, too. They're so advanced!

Don't get me wrong though, I do enjoy it from the anime and manga they provide me with. The stories and plots are so much more interesting them most of the shows in the USA.
    "True kindness isn't something we're born with; it's something we have to work at. We have to mold it and shape it with ourselves. Not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there." -- Kyoko Honda Fruits Basket
    ~ ~

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

i think im going to start my bissens in tokeyo but its the most exspencve place to live isnt it?

Tanks zyta

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast