Closed Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Why Japan?

Newbie icequeen may be famous one day icequeen may be famous one day icequeen's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why Japan?

Japan is beautiful place and someday i'll go to see mt.Fuji and Cherry Blossoms and i'll eat all Japanese cuisine,i loved japanese food and senbei too.

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

What draws me to Japan? Oh man, there is a lot that draws me to Japan. Of course anime and manga is what got me interested in Japan in the first place. The culture fascinates me. It seems so different from the American culture. I like to try to figure out everything I can.

Banned TooCool may be famous one day TooCool may be famous one day TooCool's Avatar
    Thanks

man I love everythin about japan

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Zephyr
    Japanese food ain't all sushi and egg rolls (tho I do like egg rolls)...

Koala Yummies, baby! Little pieces of chocolatey joy!
    I agree, but I like Hello Panda more! XD
    <_< ... and I do enjoy Yan Yan more than Pocky...

^_^;; sorry to offend anyone.

o_o The food there would be nice. I'd like to see how their "American food" is there! XD

>_> We have Japanese food here... but if it's in a city-area, it's not the real thing... unless if it's a certified authentic Japanese restaurant where you'd have to learn some customs or you might offend them. XD

<_< ... however, a real taste of Japanese food would be in large Japanese communities over here...

^_^ So I'd really just rather try the "Japanese way of other foods" ! It'll definitely be something different!

Newbie GeminiEntity may be famous one day GeminiEntity may be famous one day
    Thanks

1. Great food
    2. Anime rocks
    3. Japanese school girls outfits are hot, along with the girls which are beautiful
    4. Jade stones and dragons are awesome
    5. The culture is very interesting and floats my boat just right

Newbie animeimmersion may be famous one day animeimmersion may be famous one day animeimmersion's Avatar
    Thanks

My reasons why I like japan, and the society:

1. What other medium can you find; harem/comedy/drama/action/mecha series, that have japanese girls (that sound so CUTE) and japanese guys (that sound so hard ass)?
    2. The japanese are ruthless, cut-throat, and greet you whenever you enter any establishment.
    3. There are buildings in Japan older than the government of the United States.
    4. And many other reason, I can't think of right now. :!)

I love the culture, and have loved the culture for my whole life. I hope to visit japan more, and would recommend you do to. :!)

Otaku Shadowfantasy4 may be famous one day Shadowfantasy4 may be famous one day Shadowfantasy4's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to say the anime and manga ^^ and the games hmm,i also love karate and i think kendo is kinda cool altho i havent looked into it much altho i love samurai movies =3.

Banned Vincent_the_Victorious may be famous one day Vincent_the_Victorious may be famous one day Vincent_the_Victorious's Avatar
    Thanks

For you to have named the thread "Why Japan?" you must do as my Sensei tells me. Counter-question yourself. If you have a question such as "Why Japan?" You must counter-question yourself and say, "Why not Japan?" Your answer will reveal it's self.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast