Closed Thread
Page 15 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you live In Japan?

Newbie testify012 may be famous one day testify012 may be famous one day testify012's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Would u live In Japan

maybe..!! if i could hav the chance to live there...but the disadvatage is the high cost of leaving....
    Love is Like a box of chocolates..
    you'll never know what you've gonna get...

Newbie somechick_73 may be famous one day somechick_73 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I really dont know if I'd live there. I'd actually have to visit there to see if I'd like to live there. Though I think I would enjoy just visiting. If I did move there, I'd probably move alone or with a girlfriend if I ever had one.

Otaku Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DogDemon
    Well yeah...I have heard that it`s a kinda very expensive country and...I`m not a really rich guy . And I have heard that there aren`t many trees there? But...I would still wanna go there...but not forever...maybe for some time.
    Not many trees? Japan is one of the most forested countries in the world. I think 73% of its land area is covered with trees.

As for me living there, Im not so sure. I would only live in an area for its historical or geographical beauty. I used to live in Egypt and the ruins there are incredible. I would go back there in a heartbeat just for them. I have also visited the Republic of Georgia(over by the black sea) and it has the most beautiful mountains and forests I have ever seen. I would have to visit Japan before I could say whether I would want to live there or not. The main problem with being an "American" and living in another country is that everyone treats you like a foreigner even if you have been living in that country for most of your life. Its just something that happens and it always annoys me.

Oh yeah, there is also that whole thing with the commercial structure. The way all businesses in Japan are all formal and set in stone. You have to start at the bottom and work your way up, there is almost no individuality at all.
    Last edited by Ishamael; Feb 14, 2006 at 06:43 PM.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23
    u have a point anime_being_god it's the home of the otaku and every one that love's anime would like to go to the anime home land.
    of course im right j/k thanx yea thats the reason for me

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god
    of course im right j/k thanx yea thats the reason for me
    np, ya that would be my reason too to live in japan and because it is way kooler then were i am now
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Newbie Bearbelle may be famous one day Bearbelle may be famous one day
    Thanks

I would love to visit. But not to live.Japan seems like its away from the world.

Newbie Gundam-Freedom may be famous one day Gundam-Freedom may be famous one day Gundam-Freedom's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes: Animes/Manga. Series, acardes games, food, culture, the people, Japanese (languages)

No: education (been told it's a nightmare in Japan) and earthquakes

Fave Animes: 高達wing, 高達seed,高達第08MS小隊,高達ZZ,頭文字D,naruto,bleach,stu dio ghibli,龍珠Z,名偵探柯南,數碼暴龍,天地無用 etc

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

I would lke to go there sometime and maybe take my family but ive heard that tokyo is the most expensive place to live in the world.
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 ... LastLast