Closed Thread
Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you live In Japan?

Newbie Master of KingdomHearts may be famous one day Master of KingdomHearts's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Would u live In Japan

Sure i would love to live in japan because i am learning how to speak japanese and they also get games before any other country most of the time

Newbie Asian_teen may be famous one day Asian_teen may be famous one day Asian_teen's Avatar
    Thanks

heck i would like to live in japan but i cant speak it and i only like the traditional stuff you know like kimonos and that not that wacky bright hair colors and butt washing toliets. no offense to japan. i do love the anime and stuff

Newbie dDoKbOkGi may be famous one day dDoKbOkGi may be famous one day dDoKbOkGi's Avatar
    Thanks

I would live there for a while...not sure forever. My family would never move to Japan so i'd come back and visit a lot. I was planning to visit Korea and Japan this summer but I have to wait until next summer. I plan to study abroad there for a while too.

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm... well i love my family and i would want them and my best budds to go to but it's really there choice i love to live in japan. but i would want to go back to us sometimes.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

YES!!!! but i would need to speak japaness frist (i know i can not spell)

Otaku kinetic may be famous one day kinetic may be famous one day kinetic's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, most of the people say they want to live in japan, and I think that is cool; but if you just want to go for games and anime then you would most likely miss out on the many great things and people to see and meet.

Don't get me wrong I am not harping on anyone, if you want to go by all means go and enjoy yourself, but you need to touch base with reality fisrt. Not every one in japan loves anime. My girlfriend (soon to be wife ) is from tokyo and she hates the fact that I love cartoons as she calls them. Well I still love her.

Whoooo... sorry, just a rant. I just don't want anyone to work thier way out of the hole I found my self in, on my first visit. I think I am still working on that with Mitsumi's (girlfreind) dad.
    MAY YOU DAY BE BRIGHT, AND YOUR ASSOCATION WITH MORONS BE MINIMAL. EXTRA MEDICATION FOR ALL!!!

Otaku TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid's Avatar
    Thanks

I would love to live in Japan(Like for 4 years), but i would make sure i have lots of money before i go there. After all changing Jap. currency to Canadian you wouldnt have much money in the Western Hemisphere

...Impulsive...

Newbie graion may be famous one day graion may be famous one day graion's Avatar
    Thanks

me im from the phillipines but i like to live in other placer 2 u know because anything hapens in the phillipines like crime and many thing but i like in japan hehehe

Closed Thread
Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 ... LastLast