Closed Thread
Page 23 of 42 FirstFirst ... 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you live In Japan?

Newbie White Cloud may be famous one day White Cloud may be famous one day White Cloud's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Would u live In Japan

move to the source of the *good* anime and games? no question, i'd definitely go.

Avy and sig by Hyper_Bunny

Newbie Lunai may be famous one day Lunai may be famous one day Lunai's Avatar
    Thanks

Definately. I want to live there for a year, maybe more. I am dragging my boyfriend with me, and then he'll drag me to Rome for however long he wants to live there.

Caitlin

Newbie Commander_Ikari may be famous one day Commander_Ikari may be famous one day Commander_Ikari's Avatar
    Thanks

I would live there but not forever. I would end up Missing my home country to much.

I have short visited Tokyo once and can't wait to go again, Cheap electronics and Video games (Although im not proficeint enough in a Language)

But im due to head over to Japan to live for 3 years while i further my Martial arts next year. I have one more rank to attain In Australia and that will be the furthest i can go.

Anyone who is a Japanesse fanatic would say: "You can tell if a person has lived in Japan by the way they hold thier Chopsticks"

And i get that abit at Resturants.. Yet i only went there for 3 weeks
    Success is not a matter of chance ... nor fate ... it is simply ... a matter of choice

Otaku Dragon Dash Champion, Gems Hexic Revisited Champion, Infex Champion mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni's Avatar
    Thanks

I would but the main problem is money and I speak no japanese but i'm learning.....slowly tho

Otaku zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell's Avatar
    in the deep blue among the grand line...u old geazer
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Would u live In Japan

yeah i would they have some of the coolest anime there but the down side to that would would be learning to speak the language

Newbie michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726's Avatar
    Thanks

i've always wanted to go to Japan... T_T i've seen tons of my parents' pics from there and i was like: *drool* :F
    lol... i wish they'd take me even if just once... because ever since i saw their picture when i was a child, i was fascinated to everything related to Japan... it would be great to live in there or just work there someday... with my family, of course... ^_^ but i guess it'll have to wait for a while...

"Deviously Revamped."

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I still think it'd be more fun to be a tourist in Japan than a person living there. I dunno. I think I'd get a bigger kick out of visiting the place - when you live there, everything that happens there is normal to you. But if you've lived somewhere else all your life and you decide to pay a visit to Japan... well, it's a more enriching experience.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

BIG YES how would not but i would need to speek japanses

Closed Thread
Page 23 of 42 FirstFirst ... 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 ... LastLast