Closed Thread
Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 38 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you live In Japan?

Newbie Atomic Muffin may be famous one day Atomic Muffin may be famous one day Atomic Muffin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Would you live In Japan?

I don't know if I'd live there. I'd love to visit though! I'm a little fetchy on the language, so that's a minus. And I'd be VERY far from my family and friends. It wouldn't be hard to MAKE new friends, but I'd always wonder about my family who is like, 17 hours away by plane. It would be a difficult choice for me to make.
    §Myspace§

°Siggy by the wonderful Zaraki Kenpachi°

Newbie stepdragon 01 may be famous one day stepdragon 01 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yea i would live in japan but i what to bring but i feel mostly living in the philapeans but my second dission would be Japan and I have to agree about the girls in japan

Newbie belldandy07 may be famous one day belldandy07 may be famous one day belldandy07's Avatar
    Thanks

well japan is a good place and the crime rate is low there very clean place.....i want to live and work there....hehehe...and no i wont bring my family with me

Otaku Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd visit it to buy some anime gadgets and perhaps some computer hardware, but I wouldn't want to live there permanently, because it's said to be quite stressful and I also tend to suffer in densely occupated areas.

Newbie Fallowsword may be famous one day Fallowsword may be famous one day Fallowsword's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, don't condem me for not wanting to live there...

I went with a different highschool to Japan to homestay, my host family was generous in every way, polite and ( get this ) Lived in a two story house with elevators for the grandparents in Tokyo. Ok so they were mega loaded and mega nice. The country is beautiful, but japan wasn't what i had expected. Its not really all that modern like people are lead to believe but in general it was cool.
    I didnt like Tokyo much. Go to Kyoto to see all the temples and cherry blossoms ect. Old Kyoto even has all those old fashioned sweet shops.

Japan for me was an expirience and its great for a holiday but i woulnt want to spend my life there. Maybe for work expirience. and the toilets! THE TOILETS!!! ARE GREAT!

( i might be a lil biased because i was pick-pocketed in Harajuku, lost 300$ that i spent to whole summer mowing lawns and babysitting to get )
    The Dark ages were caused by the lack of chocolate Bon Bon goodness YA'hUh

Otaku Satsuma may be famous one day Satsuma may be famous one day Satsuma's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea, I'd live in Japan at the drop of a hat. Whether or not anyone wanted to come...I would leave that up to them, it's not like I wouldn't stay in contact. I would avoid Tokyo, though...I'd prefer Osaka, Kurashiki, or Kumamoto.

Newbie Nao Chan may be famous one day Nao Chan may be famous one day Nao Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

as for me, i guess i would love to visit Japan and live there
    but i can't leave my family and friends behind
    so i'll take them with me

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

I have been giving thought to living in Japan since 1997, but here it is 2006, and I've never even been there once. I would want to see Akihabara and Sibuya. There are some cool temples that I would like to visit as well. I have studied the language a bit, but I'm not good enough to live there yet. I would go by myself as a way to start life anew. Mabye this is all just a far fecthed dream.

Closed Thread
Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 38 ... LastLast