Closed Thread
Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you live In Japan?

Newbie yourangel may be famous one day yourangel may be famous one day yourangel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Would you live In Japan?

Maybe, im not so sure, I wouldnt want to leave my friends or anybody who I care for and besides I dont know the lang. so well.

Newbie Hellbandit may be famous one day Hellbandit may be famous one day Hellbandit's Avatar
    Thanks

Geh I would deffinately live in Japan cause my girlfriend is from Japan and we are both going back there to live there and get married which I have already propsed to ^^

"OMG WTF!? YOU DONT JUST GO MAKING FLASHY POSES OUTTA NOWHERE LIKE THAT YOU B^%TARD!!!"

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

I would say no, I don't want to live in Japan, I love Australia's life style to much.
    But yes I would travel there, I would love to experiance their culture. I'm thinking about going on a student exchange thing over there for 2 weeks or even a semester.

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that I would love to visit, But to live there would spoil the excitement after a short while. It's the differences as well as the fact that you don't live there that makes it so interesting... at least to me. It's like the old saying goes, "the grass is always greener on the other side."

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Newbie Skurei may be famous one day Skurei may be famous one day
    Thanks

I've been to Japan a few times, I would like to live in the country side with all the cherry blossem trees, but if I had to live in the city then no.

Otaku Gilgamesh may be famous one day Gilgamesh may be famous one day Gilgamesh's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Would u live In Japan

If I had the chance to move to Japan I would. I would strike off on my own, I know my family wouldn't want to move there. I'm sure I would miss things from the US though, but I would still go.

Otaku manga fanatic may be famous one day manga fanatic may be famous one day manga fanatic's Avatar
    Thanks

i would love to go there for the anime, games and other stuff, but i would still live here in the USAbecause first of all i can't speak any japanese, and i ove american sports

Newbie Yuu-Mon Musuedo may be famous one day Yuu-Mon Musuedo may be famous one day Yuu-Mon Musuedo's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll love to live in Japan. It will be awesome. I even want to try to live in one of those small apartments, sleep on the floor and eat ranma. Not to mention if a sweet festival happens during the summer. (Oh... Girls in kimono's...)
    Anime Facts: Great Teacher Onizuka Funny Moments
    When Murai makes Onizuka set his hair on fire, he laughs and says "He went up like Michael Jackson! Do the moonwalk!". In Okinawa, Urumi is forced to share her room with three boys that are stereotypical Gundam nerds. When Urumi confronts Onizuka about this on the beach, she complains that she had dreams about a boy named "Heero" and proceeds to drop a live snake into his swim trunks.

Closed Thread
Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast