Closed Thread
Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you live In Japan?

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Would you live In Japan?

the truth is i AM goin to to japan i have to get out of college and grad school so i can specilize in gaming and develpopment then im goin to japan to work for square enix at least for a while bc i been watching tv on japan and im guessing its a must to learn japenese i mean in one area they only have 3 stores that sell AMERICAN games wow .....lol...wow
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Newbie haishaban may be famous one day haishaban may be famous one day
    Thanks

I wouldnt just live in japan, i AM gonna live in japan..
    as i said in another topic part of my family lives there and i got something to go study on exchange in 2 years.. im just getting ready

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    the truth is i AM goin to to japan i have to get out of college and grad school so i can specilize in gaming and develpopment then im goin to japan to work for square enix at least for a while bc i been watching tv on japan and im guessing its a must to learn japenese i mean in one area they only have 3 stores that sell AMERICAN games wow .....lol...wow
    Heh, well, good luck with getting into Square Enix. It's a steep climb, and the path up is pretty windy.

kedar : Strangely enough, I've never encountered people like that in any other part of the world I've visited. That's why the incident freaked me out so much. I was like, "I have to get home quick!" Hahaha. I was panicking all the way. I even bumped into a pillar while getting out of the train station. I remember because, well, it was really embarrassing.

Newbie hinata89 may be famous one day hinata89 may be famous one day
    Thanks

i would kill to visit japan but i don't think i could live there. i'm a canadien through and through. i'd miss canada too much. i got home sick just staying in the states for a month. but i'd still love to visit. i think it would be awsome.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

ya idk if i would live there but id defienlay go for a long peridod of time as i said in my las t message at the top
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I almost went to Japan. When I was going through training I was given the option of going active duty and living in Okinawa for 3 years. For those who didn't know almost a third of the U.S. Marine Corps. is located there. But I decided to stay in the reserves and live at home. I have friends who are there now and they say the women are beautiful but its rather expensive. As for me I'm not sure if I'll live there but I'll definitely visit sometime soon. After all I have a place to stay for free.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Ooh, you're a part of the Marine Corps?
    Cool. I'm starting to think of Umizaru, for some reason...

Newbie Hana_Chann may be famous one day Hana_Chann may be famous one day Hana_Chann's Avatar
    Thanks

I would love to stay in Japan for a month or more...but I'm not sure if I could life their permentatly, I'd miss my family and friends too much! But as soon as I graduate college in two short years, I'm catching the quickest plane over there

Closed Thread
Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast